Discovery: Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack - SGA

Straight to the titty bar! Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200.

The snide remarks make me :censored:.

Everyone will eventually whine and hopefully everyone will eventually get something to make it all worth it.
Doesn't mean they're going to stop complaining about bugs and loot and gameplay and lag and issues with EU, though. ;)
(oh .. but Jack .. you cant' complain about loot for at least 365 days - sorry ! :laugh: )

This should give everyone who isn't an uber - some hope to loot a nice SGA item.
Not to make you bitter and leave backhanded gratz comments. :duh:

I'll never understand this community. :dunno:

It sucks when an uber loots an uber item ..
it sucks when a midlevel player loots an uber item ..
it sucks when a noob loots an uber item ...

:handjob:

I'm happy for you, Jack !
Enjoy the skillin' or the peds !! :woot:

Well said!

SUPER DUPER UBER GRATZ! :wtg:

well done :)

I'll never understand this community. :dunno:

It sucks when an uber loots an uber item ..
it sucks when a midlevel player loots an uber item ..
it sucks when a noob loots an uber item ...

:handjob:

i really dont understand u ;) (what noob :p) if this second age was made for the players with 3 years and + (he had +) who + spend 23k $ :mad: (i doit myself :ahh:) it is normal (my oppinion) to win something to make him happy with a important value for a all time players ... is justice ;) maybe this Mindark learn a constant player and a depositer worth something but i had some doubts :(
For me this game is dinamic :p whithout rules :laugh: without return :( keep aware :)
P.S.
Please MA send me a photo of one of your team empolyes (girl :p) to see if that money give to u was deserved :D

OMFG grats man, once nice uber loot there, I'm so jealous! :wtg::wtg::wtg:

i really dont understand u ;) (what noob :p) if this second age was made for the players with 3 years and + (he had +) who + spend 23k $ :mad: (i doit myself :ahh:) it is normal (my oppinion) to win something to make him happy with a important value for a all time players ... is justice ;) maybe this Mindark learn a constant player and a depositer worth something but i had some doubts :(
For me this game is dinamic :p whithout rules :laugh: without return :( keep aware :)
P.S.
Please MA send me a photo of one of your team empolyes (girl :p) to see if that money give to u was deserved :D

I can't even begin to comprehend what the hell it is that you're attempting to say, dude. :scratch2:

I tried - but I gave up after re-reading that 5 or 6 times.

I'm happy for Jack and was expressing concern for the backhanded gratz comments.

I didn't say he didn't deserve it or that he deserved it more than anyone else - I was basically saying that 'we can never please everyone.'

Big gratz mate, finally aye.

omfg gz gz gz

all i can say is wow...i never expected a furor to drop an imp fap
Posted via Mobile Device

i am almost jealous but gratz

I can't even begin to comprehend what the hell it is that you're attempting to say, dude. :scratch2:

I tried - but I gave up after re-reading that 5 or 6 times.

I'm happy for Jack and was expressing concern for the backhanded gratz comments.

I didn't say he didn't deserve it or that he deserved it more than anyone else - I was basically saying that 'we can never please everyone.'

reading between the lines :D was not made for you :( was for MINDARK ;)

Gratz scudd. I am glad to see someone other than a super uber looting something this good. :yay:

gz really nice discover :)

Sweet... This is much better than a stinking :tower:

Big Gratz :yay::wtg:

reading between the lines :D was not made for you :( was for MINDARK ;)

ROFL, yep you got it right, jealously runs in many forms, this one a tad (english) too obvoius

massive gratz :yay:

I love it when, those not expected get the biggy!

Rgds

Ace

PS Daniel yourr mon (why do you have a male's name in your name?)
PPS not meant to be rude just intregueioifideded (spelling) and i am very drunk right now :)

Grats on the fantastic loot Scudd :yay:

I hope you have a lot of fun with the fap or the peds it brings. Either one sounds good to me :)

Don't worry about all of the haters, next week someone will loot a mod fap and they will have someone new to hate for being too uber/not uber enough ;)

Not bad at all!
Gratz~

It's a kick in the balls, knowing that it was hunt furor/fresco or mine PVP4 before going to bed last night.... obviously I made the wrong decision! :laugh:

Congrats on this awesome loot :)

BIG Gratz on such a nice item :wtg:

Can I have one now please MA ;)

Imp fap: 120 heal, 29 uses, 2 pec decay = Heal/sec: 58.00 HP and Eco: 60.00 HP.

Imp fap SGA: 125 heal, 30 uses = Heal/sec: 62.50.
So what about the decay and skill requirments?

Gratz on the loot

Big pat on the back for being at the rt place at the rt time .... congrats
:)

PS Daniel yourr mon (why do you have a male's name in your name?)
PPS not meant to be rude just intregueioifideded (spelling) and i am very drunk right now :)

danielle is a females name

daniel is a males name

That is gonna make a difference :) gratz

wow awsome loot :yay;
gratzz

Wow there's still hope for us normal players after all! GRATZ!!! :yay:

GRATZ !! very nice loot :yay:

Back