Do you think its a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 51 44.7%
  • No

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
I just play windowed and have everything I need still be open and accessible :)

I do that all the time.. However, i have this problem where my mouse keeps sliding out of the game windows and i accidentally click something else...
Then when i bring EU back to the front again, the mouse keeps turning my view even though i pressed space bar to enable the mouse free mode again. That is just plain annoying...

So what's PE assistant? Is it a standalone program? Where do I get it? :p

http://pe.jongma.org/

You just run the program before you start EU & a a small taskbar will appear ingame, you have 2 sizes to choose from. Here's a screenie you can see it on the top of the pic. The buttons are: Calculator, Notepad, Maps, My2Pec, PEauction, Internet Explorer, Cant remember, Screenshots.
Again we will have to see if it still works with VU10...

I do that all the time.. However, i have this problem where my mouse keeps sliding out of the game windows and i accidentally click something else...
Then when i bring EU back to the front again, the mouse keeps turning my view even though i pressed space bar to enable the mouse free mode again. That is just plain annoying...

happens to me all the time, to fix it you kind of have to move in random directions all at once and it fixes itself... really annoying though especially if you're doing something important :-/

windowed mode is a pain for people that like to capture video in game

:scratch2: Fraps works perfectly for me in windowed mode when capturing video

Just left click mouse and then right click on a person, tt, tp etc. and it gets back again ;)

Why not implant a "mini" internet ?

By mini I mean only entropia related. Mini internet would contain ma and planet partners home sites , other then that players could put in their own sites with entropia related services or any services that take peds as payment. There would be a fee for putting your site on the mini internet and hopefully a part of it would go to lootpool. This would stimulate ingame economy a bit , and put a whole new meaning on participants content.

What do u think?

http://pe.jongma.org/

You just run the program before you start EU & a a small taskbar will appear ingame, you have 2 sizes to choose from. Here's a screenie you can see it on the top of the pic. The buttons are: Calculator, Notepad, Maps, My2Pec, PEauction, Internet Explorer, Cant remember, Screenshots.
Again we will have to see if it still works with VU10...

Hey thats pretty cool. Hopefully it works with VU 10...

If I want to browse the net ingame I just launch entropia from steam.

Back