In-Game Trivia Quiz

keltigirl

Dominant
kindrah Kin Fireheart
by popular request - i will help host a weekly trivia game event.

on Saturdays about 0300 MA time --all will be welcome to Omegatron West Habitat Epsilon tower 21B.

rules are posted in the game room.

1. Questions will be asked in Trade chat in CAPITAL case.
2. First correct response in Trade chat will win the question.
3. First 6 correct categories wins the night's event. Categories are selected by die.
4. 30 seconds for responses begins at the entry of the question (my timer is ALWAYS correct!)
5. There may, or may not, be a prize awarded for the night's event.
6. The questions are from Trivial Pursuit (tm) games: Millenium; 20th Anniversary; and Pop Culture 2 editions.
7. IF there is contest of answers, PLEASE stop chatting so that i may read the complete chats.

Donations and Contributions always welcome.

THANK YOU to all who have helped to make these events enjoyable for everyone.

Winners board posted in the game room.

5. Oleg Oleg McMullery
4. Oleg Oleg McMullery
3. Dagny Lilac Lane
2. Dagny Lilac Lane
1. Mick Micker Gould

If the artwork strikes your fancy, chat the artist. most art is for sale.

some of the artists include:

Aslan David Jondalar
Bert Botchla Bluefly
Abremalin Malin Gesticar
Kayla Mad Mady
Arayana Nikole Maker
Mei Koko Kokoro
and
Ron Musser from https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/event-promotion/www.ronmusserphotography.com (not a gamer - but i liked his work and he said i could put it in the game)

thank you also to those helping to sponsor prizes:

entropia-loot.com and Zap Greadon
Fadwa FadG Goudercourt
Odysseus Templars
entropia Outfitters.com

Last edited:
thank you Zap. hope we can chat soon.

and willing to chat with anyone else anytime i am on. all are welcome to participate.:yay:

bumping a reminder - saturdays at 0300 MA time ..

next event on 23rd at 0300 saturday MA time and thank you to gray snowleopard Felix for one of this week's prizes. :yay:

hope to see you folks for trivia game OMEG West, epsilon 21B

all are welcome:lolup:

I can't believe I didn't notice this one before - sounds like fun! I'll see if I can get along to one soon. +rep for a good idea.

Aslan's art will give a 10% rebate on Aslan's art sale if u show up at the event and talk with the artist!

the trivia is a
Great idea Kin !

thank you to all who came to this weeks game.

todays winner is Shane Shagnasty Gantly.

next scheduled game is MindArk Timesaturdays at 0300MA Time

march 1 0300 saturday MA TIME ... in omegatron West Epsilon 21B ... all are welcome

I missed this week's for two reasons:

1. I had to go to work early today (damn Saturday working)
2. You should give this thread a bump a few hours before the quiz so that people will remember about it :)

i missed it my boss called a shift for me :(

well hope i wont miss others.. we could do some at night aswell ....if u agree of course

as for gaming at a different time, that can be arranged ... just need to know what is a good time ..

and i DO try to get thread bumped up ... :ahh:

so .. what would be a good time during the week for those who can not make it to the weekend rounds??

post or pm with ideas .. remember i am in PST (about -9 hours from MA time)

kin

trivia game in 9 hours from this post.

that is 0300 MA time .. at omeg west epsilon tower 21B ... come and enjoy .!!

Gratz To The Am Winner: Deloric Del Moltencore ..

Adding A Second Game Time .. 1500 Ma Time On Saturdays .. (for That Euro Crowd)

Doh, I forgot about it again even though I wrote it down.

Some day I'll make it!

lol i made a second time for my early am .. 15oo MA time .. (aka 0600 for those of us on pst)

Sorry Folks..

:(sorry folks - a HUGE thank you to those who did get to arrive for the second session of trivia, but as there were only two, (shrug) we decided to NOT game at that point and see if we can pick a better day for another time.

so - as it stands now, no two sessions of trivia on any one day.

Cool idea, hope to be able to join in sometime. :)

would love to see you there pepper ... bring friends (grins) :yay::yay::yay:

this week's WINNER

the winner for this weeks game is:

Sunnata Thoreau Annata ...

congratulations ..

and THANK YOU to all who helped to provide prizes for future games.

today is game day !!

todays game is at 0300 MA time (aka 2000 for PDT) . all are welcome to come and join the fun!!

:yay::wtg::yay:

and this weeks game is in the books.

this weeks winner: Oleg Oleg McMullery :yay:

gratz hon for working so hard to get all the questions correct again this week.

i want to thank ALL who arrived and made this weeks game a positive experience for everyone.

to those two individuals who arrived and then proceeded to be disrespectful and disruptive - you are not welcome to visit again. :eek:

I would be very disappointed if i were to have to restrict access to these fun events because of a very few individuals being rude, crude and socially unacceptable. :(

their behavior was uncalled for, unwelcome, and beyond rude. and if such individuals continue to arrive and participate in sch behavior, i may have to just cancel the games/event altogether - and that would be even more dissappointing.

because there is more happening at these games than just the questions and answers .. there is conversation and socializing going on. this a time and event where folks can actally meet others - without having to kill them (chuckles) .

we will see how future game/events turn out .. for the majority of the wonderful people that visit and participate i am thankful that i have gotten to know all of you.

i look forward to better game/event days ..

Go me! :yay:

Thanks for another fun quiz, Kin :) Fortunately the two idiots didn't spoil it.

and this weeks session was a tough one, but Molly Red Macguire beat out the rest of the competition to collect the win (and some ped from www.entropia-loot.com!) .

Just a note to thank those artists who are hanging their work in the game room to help make it look nicer.

Abremalin Malin Gesticar for his work "Foggy Swamp"

Aslan David Jondalar for his work "Red Dragon"

Kayla Mad Mady for her work "Running Horses"

Bert Botchla Bluefly for his work "Fairy with a Knife"

Arayana Nikole Maker for her truelife promotional poster: Academy Computers

and

Zapra Zap Greadon and www.Entropia-Loot.com for their donation to the prize pool. :lolup:

Thank you again and always for all those folks who donate to the prize pool. Without your kindnesses and generosity it would be difficult to find some of the nicer prizes for these sessions. :yay:

Sorry Folks :( Scheduling Change

:(:( Sorry.

but due to some truelife issues, THIS WEEK'S SESSION WILL NOT TAKE PLACE AT THE USUAL TIME.

GAME SESSION WILL START 2 HOURS LATER. (0500 MA TIME SATURDAY)

Maybe then some of those folks thinking that 0300 is too early/late can get a chance to join us this week.

Hope all can get this message asap, please help spread the word.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kin

cool ill be there even if its later

on a artistic note: ive added 2 drawings to my collection

click bellow and go in ::drawings:: section

dont miss the Game all even if u never came it is a fun experience

These are getting to be great fun for all the folks who come to play and support their friends.

This week's winner is: Shane Shagnasty Gantly

and so he returns to the Winner Board :lolup:

This week's prizes were provided by Gronk and Entropia-Loot.com. Thank you to both.

and THANK YOU to all who come and share the fun.

Finally ran across this thread. Sounds like loads of fun. I'll make a note and try to attend! :smirk:

grats to Oleg Oleg McMullery for topping the winner board again.

thank you to entropia-loot.com and to Fadwa FadG Goudercourt for their gold donations to the prize pool.

thank you also to aslan david jondalar for the new art for us to share (and someone to buy).

Back