Question: In Look For Help(Mentor)

lazyloog

Young
Hello guys/gals, I been playing for a few days, and well...still little lost, you can only get so much from guides. I have been sweating so don't know if i can still get a mentor, but one would really help if i can get one. So if your interested in trying to help a noob out let me know, thx in advance.

Welcome to EU!

PM sent :)

Welcome to EU, gl with your journey.

I'd offer to mentor you but I already have one and don't take more than one at a time, I want to be sure to give them as much as I can and not be overwelmed.

Some tips on getting a mentor:

Find someone who plays the same times you do.

Get a scanner from TT and scan them if you have any doubts about their skill level/knowledge of the game.

Make sure they know about the areas of the game you're interested in; a mentor who only hunts isn't going to do very good to you if you want to mine or craft.

Ask of him/her only for advice, accept from him/her all that is offered.

If you go in game and right click then select System > Main > Mentor & Disciples a window will appear, in the upper left corner there is a "?" click the "?" and it will open a new window explaining the mentor/disciple system in detail, including the professions an levels you would need to graduate.

Reactions: 11B
Pick me :yay: Pick me :yay: Pick me.... :yay:

Times you are on are the most important factor for a mentor.

First of all, I would like to thank all the people that replied and for the info about mentors, really helped. I chosen a mentor so wish me luck...or wish them luck and thanx once more for the help.

Back