In Memoriam Frank JJ The Greatest

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
Frank JJ The Greatest

It is my sad duty to report that Frank JJ The Greatest passed away on Saturday the 10th of April 2021 around 17.00 MA time. He was only 46 years old.

End of march JJ noticed blood in his urine and went to the doctor. Antibiotics did not help and a few days later an echo proved he had tumors spread all over his body. A week later he was no longer with us.

JJ was such a lovely person with so much humor who always stayed positive no matter what. He has a place in the heart of many Entropians, among many from his dear society Project -X-. In the short few days JJ had left on this earth, he thought about his friends in game and contacted me to let everyone know. If you can do that, you truly are The Greatest.

We don’t often think about how quickly and unexpectedly it can all be over. When words are almost impossible to find, a poem often works best to speak from the heart.

The following lines were written by JJ's fellow Project -X- soc member Travis Fforest Cutter:

Let the guns fall silent, and the faps stay closed
Let the memories flow and tributes proposed
Lift your face up to the skies
And wipe the teardrops from your eyes
The heavenly soc among the stars
Has open arms for one of ours
Remember well and remember best,
The friend we all knew 'The Greatest'

Please use this thread to share your thoughts, emotions and memories of JJ.

We will arrange group events in game to come together and celebrate JJ's virtual life. Dates will be set well ahead to allow maximum attendance.

/Bee

So so sad to hear this ?

Life can be so unfair, enjoy every day.

I wish for strength to his family and anybody close to him, he will be missed.

All of us are totally devastated by the news of JJ's death. He will be remembered in very special ways, as the very special person and friend he was.

Gut punch

Sorry for your loss

Still trying to take it in. Weird how hard it hits losing someone we got to know through a bunch of pixels. It is one of those aspects of this game that people perhaps don't understand once you strip away the money. Great friends can be made in all sorts of ways.

You will be sadly missed my friend.

Rest in peace JJ

Cancer is a hell of a disease.

Makes me very sad to hear this even though i didn't know him personaly... My grandpa had the same fate... It's a very gut wrenching process, specialy after everything is explained and how the process will end, which is, for most, inevitable :( I know what I saw so I can feel his friends and family's angst, and I believe many others do too...

My condolences to his family, both the IRL one and the ingame one.

Sincere condolences.

?
Always remember JJ from the very early days always used to look upto him in his jag armour, when I was a noob, always chatty and helpful. So very sad ?

Last edited:
That is very sad, at 46. So young. :cry: It was nice he took the time to tell people. Sometimes players disappear and you never hear what happened to them and sometimes wonder.

My condolences to the family and friends. RIP

Saddened to hear this. I appreciate you sharing with us and the great words stirred some emotion for sure. May he live on at Memorial Island.

RIP Frank JJ The Greatest

Slup just informed me and damn my/our sincere condolences for this tragic loss.

Keep me informed please for the upcomming events in honor of Frank.

Kind regards,

Droops

Condolences to all that knew him, we also lost a soc member earlier this year, so I understand how devastating this can be

Fly high old friend, your memory will live on with us. X have some amazing members who have come together, even closer, to ensure we never forget. I know you'll be smiling JJ, sleep well old buddy!

I met JJ during one of the first WoF events and we ended both up in Project -X-.
He was always a great person to have around.
He will be missed a lot.

RIP Frank JJ The Greatest

Sorry for your loss. I never knew him but based on the replies I'm sure that he was a great guy.

F*cking scary though, note to self if I ever pee blood one day.... Rush to the hospital... sick how small thing like that can freaking kill you....

R.I.P Frank JJ......

RIP Great entropian , I didn't know you but i feel a little sadness every time i hear of the loss of a player. You will be remembered in this game for sure....

I apologise if I'm repeating something that have been floated before, and maybe it's inappropriate thread for it, but wouldn't it be nice to have players like this "immportalized" in the Hall of Entropians where their avatar can be retired to? Statued, perhaps?

Sincere condolences...as said by others cancer is a real mofo...I lost my father a few weeks ago to it.

Head high stay strong.

RIP JJ
Regards
Tees

Sorry for your loss.

46 is brutally too early to go, so sorry to hear.

Wow! Knew JJ from a long ways back ingame. Im so sorry to hear of his passing.

F

o7

Back