• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ze-Jo

Guardian
Goki Minefield - Mission mobs + Narc & Nik
Society
Freelancer
Ze T'Raider Jo
As the manager of AOL #14 Goki Minefield, I have initiated negotiations with Akoz to get involved in this event. Negotiations are currently stalled and need some encouragement from the community to get them moving again.

At present there are three mission mob DNAs active: (3) Gokibusagi, (1) Atrox, (1) Longu. All unlocked and at minimum density and maturity.

Your YES vote may help get the negotiations moving.

I dont know what the fee is for you to be added, but as a participant I am all for having more options for me and my team.

I can understand Akoz being careful not to stretch too think as well though, so I guess thats between you and him :p

My vote is yes ofc though.

gl,

narfi

The combination of your mobs doesn't sound very interesting hunting or mining wise, i doubt that joining the event will give you a lot of extra income.

The combination of your mobs doesn't sound very interesting hunting or mining wise, i doubt that joining the event will give you a lot of extra income.

i disagree, i still have my longu and atrox missions to do, so i for one would spend a good deal of time there.

what i do need. is for akoz to come online once in a while...

Back