Suggestion: Increase the TT value of MACE MK. 6 FEN

its a good thing i didnt ask what the "community" thinks.. this post is directed at mindark, maybe i should have specified that in post :sneaky:
Then probably shouldn't have put it on a community forum.

With that being said, you can always put a P25 UL on it. XD

Yes, I hate that many melee weapons are decay only.

Im sorry but I disagree with this. You are buying a weapon fully understanding its ups and downs.

I had similar problem when I bought a gun named Imperium Officer XT. It only lasted like 15 minutes of shooting WITHOUT portable repair ingame at the time and without any enhancers on. I begged them to make it at least 30 minutes and they declined.

1 hour for me on that weapon would be awesome and I would never sell it, 15 minutes where I had to TP up and down to be able to hunt was just not sustainable :)

When portable repair came to the game, price of that sweet weapon went 5x :/

Im sorry but I disagree with this. You are buying a weapon fully understanding its ups and downs.

I had similar problem when I bought a gun named Imperium Officer XT. It only lasted like 15 minutes of shooting WITHOUT portable repair ingame at the time and without any enhancers on. I begged them to make it at least 30 minutes and they declined.

1 hour for me on that weapon would be awesome and I would never sell it, 15 minutes where I had to TP up and down to be able to hunt was just not sustainable :)

When portable repair came to the game, price of that sweet weapon went 5x :/
Wow 1.2k uses that’s crazy lol

I am almost finished crafting my 92% extender from monria. 800 TT and it absorbs 92% of the decay of the melee weapon with 4 dmg boost.

Slap that puppy on some ELM sparkbites or embra swords yummmo
That was why I was crafting it. I got 6 clicks of it. So would be nice to get 2 amps. 1 for me, and 1 for the market to pay for mine. Curious what people would pay for it though.

I think they need to allow an over pay tt option on items like melee weapons, maybe make it a craftable item or something.

That was why I was crafting it. I got 6 clicks of it. So would be nice to get 2 amps. 1 for me, and 1 for the market to pay for mine. Curious what people would pay for it though.

I think they need to allow an over pay tt option on items like melee weapons, maybe make it a craftable item or something.
The important question, does this occupy the main amp slot of the weapon, or is it an attachment similar to the M-matrix range of "amps", or the extender slot. Because it deals damage, I would assume the former, and that would put it in the realm of almost completely useless in my eyes.
But it would be interesting to find out.

Last edited:
cant believe at the outrage from the community over something so small.. shocking none of you make your own threads to complain about things that are actually broken

(editing some of my posts)

Last edited:
cant believe at the outrage from the community over something so small.. shocking none of you make your own threads to complain about things that are actually broken or really needs mindarks attention like all the easy to predictable waves and macro hunting that goes on 24/7 but you all need to come voice your stupid concerns here where im asking for something thats so small, at this point i dont even care if they would or wouldnt increase, im looking to sell the damn mace anyway..but what im saying is you all would rather complain against a legit player having small issue vs complaining about the entire game being broken af. you can all go to h.....
It's not a small change though. Maximum TT, or more specifically maximum number of uses, is a huge value setter for practically every weapon. If Mindark change an already existing weapon because one player asked them to, then we go on a slippery slope where everyone will expect Mindark to change every other weapon to the users request. I wish my weapon had 70% efficiency instead of 62% or a higher damage interval to fit the amp I want perfectly, but as my requests are unreasonable, so are yours. We get what we get. Hopefully we get some decent TWEN melee weapons that you can upgrade too that do not have this TT deficiency.
Please don't burn the bridge with the whole community, we can all still get along despite having different opinions, I have no ill will towards you.

With an item that costs 70 ped TT to craft is that basically guaranteed globals on success? In theory pretty easy to track that items entire crafting history?

Yes. P20 extender crafting is the same. Success = global.
And the MU on these is so low, it might be worth it for the OP to just buy these and add to weapon, they have 200 TT so will last much longer than the p25 that absorbs more and has half the TT of the p20. Not to mention p20 has more efficiency.

The P20 Extender won't really help the OP with his problem of extending his hunt uninterrupted.
The extender only has 200 TT, and on the mace will decay about 5 pec per shot, giving it around 4000 uses till it breaks and needs replacing, which is less uses than the base weapon.
The 92% extender thing will perform even worse in this regard.

Can you use that 92 extender with a P20?
Dont know. I have not made one yet. I still just have the blueprint and have been buying materials off auction as they show up. I have been planning to go to monria to grind for the horns so I would probably have the materials after i finished that.

Dont know. I have not made one yet. I still just have the blueprint and have been buying materials off auction as they show up. I have been planning to go to monria to grind for the horns so I would probably have the materials after i finished that.
this thread is not about extenders.

only reason you comment here is to advertise your rental service. business must be bad if u have to advertise so hard

this thread is not about extenders.

only reason you comment here is to advertise your rental service. business must be bad if u have to advertise so hard
I wasnt even thinking about the rental service. I was just following the conversation and responding to other players etc. My sig may advertise my service, but so does many other players with their shops or land areas. What do you want me to do about it? Not participate because you think I am doing something that I am not?

If I was trying to advertise like you said, I would be spamming responses to a whole bunch of threads, not have an ongoing conversation in a single thread.

Oh, and business is doing really well. We have increased our ROI by 50% more than we did last year totaling over 120k ped split among shareholders.

item TT should be uncapped imo.... or everything set to a default 9999.99 TT cap

then you can just repair it as much as you want.

Its like comparing a106 amp and imp 105..difference is only with tt value so ofc comes with the price when you decide to buy it..
Same goes for the sword,they have made it for a reason like that...if they change it now the price would go minimum 30% up..
And thats why there is repair terminal,to drain more peds from us /you which is not included in loot pool ( my assumption)

He is just troling all of you guys :D

As has been said, the solution is to factor this drawback into the price of your weapon.

Then why have a max TT value?

I'm fine with being allowed to sink whatever TT you like into your gear. But no reason to assign a max at all in that system.

Make my mayhem azuro have 7000 ped tt while we’re at it

No skin off my snout, right? It's going to be harder to sell if you don't grind it down a bit but repairable items are TT+ not % for MV. Armor is different though, they would have to change the way that works to allow open TT.

With an item that costs 70 ped TT to craft is that basically guaranteed globals on success? In theory pretty easy to track that items entire crafting history?

On this aside the item has a minimum TT value and it will be somewhere between that and full TT. You can guarantee full TT by adding various residues to the craft but the system knows the actual return on the click and won't announce a global for the value of the residue included in the craft.

This is the only reason that most of the crafted (L) items you see for sale have full TT. Nobody would typically add residue while crafting a repairable item because you would lose the MU on the residue - instead you just craft those and repair them after (if you want to) for no markup.

Back