Help: indoor untaxed mining?

It is unanimous that loot is shit there for hunting and mining.

The hate for Monria is strong with this one, almost as strong as Skywalkers hate for Arkadia devs.

Once you get to the station, yes. What about the warp flight there? EFA makes daily round trips between Ark, RT, and Caly for 7 PED. Other locations, such as Monria and FOMA, are special request and are 20 PED, unless you can find someone to split it with you.

So I know if I get some good ores on Ark or RT, I can easily get them back to Caly for 14 PED and I already know what time. Other locations, not as convenient.

While this is abit off topic i think i might point out that Normandie flies every day around 20ma dynamic schedule and we aproach all planets - including monria - that are requested. A request for a single flight is 10 ped or the charge of a multipass - in the case of multipasses a request for a monria transport could be as cheap as 3ped to or from monria or even at no further cost for subscribers.
There is certainly no reason for or against a planet/moon/asteroid due to the cost of secure transport 'if' someone can match the 20ma timeframe and places his request ahead of time.

In the case of monria there is also another monria dedicated transport service comming up by its new owner.

Okay, given this on FOMA with lvl 8 amp (5 ped drop)

How would you determine if taxed playerside?

Also, my biggest loot over a year ago was a 319 multiplier; which actually confirms that a combination of one or more multipliers leads to 303. Now the question remains if there is a bigger multiplier. And if so, what it is.
Also if ~303 is a combo of multipliers; what would be there factors.

okay, if I get the average of the claims and divide them by 75 (3*5*5) I get earily close to 95; actually if I divide the average by 0.95 I get 1.005 (which is very very close to proving that tax is applied).

Hmm; If I go to the Moon now; and get something close to 1 on average; then it could count as a tiny proof (I know, too few datapoints) that tax is indeed player paid.

The hate for Monria is strong with this one, almost as strong as Skywalkers hate for Arkadia devs.

I had to take a moment to realize you meant the player and not the star wars character, especially with "the hate is strong with this one" lmfao. :laugh:

Back