FYI: Infected by a sweating bug

dandy

Old Alpha
Society
Supremacy Reign
Lucifer dandy Leon
Dear MindArk

There is a bug currently infecting a large population of sweaters communities.

It is caused by the implementation of the new sweating technology where sweating is used by hands.
(Target is lost. Extraction attempt failed.)

And so the brain of sweaters are getting weaker by lacking of mind force usage.

This bug causes the division among sweaters.

We now have two group of sweaters.

One group is behaving like Zombies, where they like to sweat in Circles.
And any one is not look like them and not form a circle will be bitten.

The other group is behaving like monkeys, where they can't stay still and like to sweat freely.

Sweaters were once laughed with their big white teeth.

But now they are used for weapons among each others.

Full report is here: No Sweating Rules

This bug can be fixed by implementing a new sweating Mind Force where brain will be used to increase sweaters brain power.

So they can communicate better between each others, where many of them have the hard time reading hand signals.
(remove Target is lost. Extraction attempt failed.)

Your sincerely

dandy (a citizen of Planet Calypso)

why another thread about this matter ?

You're whining because they want to keep the mob steady and make their sweating easier and you're there to aggro the mob and mess the rest of the sweaters?

Can't see your logic here.

Sure I liked the old sweating more.

It's like going into a RL restaurnt or a cinema, or a church, whatever. We are free to go or not to go there. But if we decide to enter such places, we can't shout or disturb other people, it's a social place with unwritten rules.
True, but by the same token, there is freedom of speech, etc. There's always going to be some rebel in a crowd. The athiests will always visit churches sometime to try to spread their word. The Mormons will knock on the atheist's doors. The Baptists will visit the abortion clinics... Look at it this way - sweating is boring. At least he's giving the sweater's something to gossip about... ;)

wtf_is_this_shit.jpg

It looks like the circle is a decent solution to the "Target is lost" problem.

Am not quite sure what the solution is for the person standing outside of the circle causing the disturbence , but I am thinking pvp would be a good start.

Bones

Dear MindArk

There is a bug currently infecting a large population of sweaters communities.

It is caused by the implementation of the new sweating technology where sweating is used by hands.
(Target is lost. Extraction attempt failed.)

And so the brain of sweaters are getting weaker by lacking of mind force usage.

This bug causes the division among sweaters.

We now have two group of sweaters.

One group is behaving like Zombies, where they like to sweat in Circles.
And any one is not look like them and not form a circle will be bitten.

The other group is behaving like monkeys, where they can't stay still and like to sweat freely.

Sweaters were once laughed with their big white teeth.

But now they are used for weapons among each others.

Full report is here: No Sweating Rules

This bug can be fixed by implementing a new sweating Mind Force where brain will be used to increase sweaters brain power.

So they can communicate better between each others, where many of them have the hard time reading hand signals.
(remove Target is lost. Extraction attempt failed.)

Your sincerely

dandy (a citizen of Planet Calypso)

877267-you_stop_posting_shit_super.jpg

Hold it!!!

You mean the first post is for REAL!!!!????

I thought it was just a bit of flippant humor with some commentary in it.

Oh Well. i guess i need to get me a stick on the mud to perceive the posts for the serius matter that they are, and need to be pointing my finger, shaking it side to side and going "not in my post, mister!!"

I find when sweating keep the right mouse button pressed or enable aim mode..... this way when a mob moves u can follow it and u DONT loose target and still get the sweat.

Just follow it.

Simples ;)

Hmm..(walks away shaking his head)..not again. :hammer:

I recommend depositing and paying for play, skipping the sweating thing all together. It solves a lot of problems. But I'm kinda anti-social and impatient like that :D

since everything's probably been said in the countless exchange in the linked thread......Dandy is your native language english? Just curious since your country states Australia :)

Back