Info About MindDark

Status

d1ab0liq

Old
Society
Freelancer
d1ab0liq
All info u can get about Mindark company ......

The big question is who the fuck is director Simmonds David William born in 1961.... is this game ruled by and old man.... no wonder why people losing money
"the old must be replaced by new "

Președintele Simmonds , David William Birth Year 1961
Anul of registry: 2003

F-fiscal: Registered

Phone: 031-607260

ADRESS
IRON SQUARE 8
413 04 Göteborg
Västra Götaland County

Registration Date: 2003-02-17

F Tax status: Registered for F tax
Start date for the F-tax: 2003-08-21

Momsgrupp: Reports Tax> 40 million
Tax Status: Registered in VAT register
Start date for VAT: 2003-08-21

Länsäte: Västra Götaland County
County Seat: Gothenburg

Ownership: Public limited company

TRADE
Computer, IT & Telecommunications
- Release Of Other Software

ACTIVITIES / PURPOSE
The Company shall, directly or through subsidiaries develop and provide a virtual Internet-based platform for entertainment and economic activities for a global user base, own and manage real estate and securities and through subsidiaries conduct banking or financing business, and conduct other related business.

SWEDISH INDUSTRIAL CLASSIFICATION - SNI
58290 - Other software publishing

EXECUTIVE POSITIONS

Simmonds , David William (b. 1961) , President

BOARD AND SUPERVISOR POSITIONS
Simmonds , David William (b. 1961) , Member of the Board
Welter Timkrans, Jan Eric Haldo (b. 1956) , Member of the Board, Chairman
Sandberg, Sven Birger (1955) , Member of the Board

SUPERVISORY POSITIONS
Götenfelt , Nils Magnus (b. 1963) , Accountant
PwC , Revisionsbyrå

PERSON AUTHORIZED TO SIGN FOR A FIRM
The company signed by the Board
The company signed exclusive of
-Welter Timkrans, Jan Eric Haldo
The company characterized the association of
-Members
Firms characterized by
-Simmonds, David William
in association with one of
-Members
In addition, the President is entitled to subscribe for the Company
regarding current management measures
Group Structure

Seeing the group structures on allabolag.se is free but you must be logged. login to see the full content on this page. It's quick and easy to create an account and it is completely free of charge. On the central account , you can read about what included when you are logged into allabolag.se.

Group Structure of MindArk PE AB (publ)
Note Below are the group structure where MindArk PE AB (publ) is included. The other company's name and corporate identity has been replaced in the demo.

MindArk PE AB (publ) , 556640-4769
Demo Company Ltd
Demo Company Ltd
Demo Company Ltd

The big question is who the fuck is director Simmonds David William born in 1961.... is this game ruled by and old man.... no wonder why people losing money

He's 52.

That's not exactly old. I know people that age who still rock the snot out of an audience at punk, rock, metal, and industrial shows. They play better and more aggressively than kids half their age.

In my experience (and I'm 36 now, so I still have alot to learn) most young kids are arrogant, brash, untested, and think they know much more than they do.

This is useful in business as these go-getters are what you need to make a company grow. But most of the time it makes for piss poor leadership where poor judgement calls are the norm.

Most of all kids and younger adults seem much more susceptible to a herd mentality, where if a bunch of people make fun of or support a particular topic, they move toward policies to appease/support that crowd.

History is full of examples where the crowd is just plain wrong, and in some cases even damages its own cause.

I am not sure this thread is even allowed:) But, I would allow anything for the sake of free speech.

BUT

Age is not a factor. It is the vision that counts.

The idea is not how old is .... is just a assumption but I wanted to expose business information about the Company that i hopefully no one seen before.
As well as allowed thread I see nothing wrong with it ....

The idea is not how old is .... is just a assumption but I wanted to expose business information about the Company that i hopefully no one seen before.
As well as allowed thread I see nothing wrong with it ....

Well, you clearly stated your opposition to his age, hence the posts that followed. Look.

But yes, I see no issue with the thread but I am used to threads being blocked here:)

More pertinent questions have to be asked. As in his vision of the future of the game.

Its public info. These things have been posted before and are easily obtainable. That's the point of corporate documents. They are filed so that anyone can look up a company they have questions on and get a quick overview as to what the legal scope of the registered operation is.

Președintele Simmonds , David William Birth Year 1961

Yeah right.Wonder how RL World could be if they replaced old to younger.But never know what blonds can do out there.

Here we go again.bla bla bla moan moan....
Also wonder WHY moaners still play year after year.
It simple.if you loose (play style and deposite is up to you) ,dont like it stop playing it.

//WL

Its a superb game if you do it right, ive wasted my starting ped so fast, now its a more balanced playstyle witch fits the future projection of the company. Limited items, more returns, more satisfied and new players.

So?

too short....

Am I missing something here?

I don't see one thing in the OP that you wouldn't have found with a simple search of this forum.

Or was that entire post simply about David's age? If so, what you'll probably find is that he is about as old as the average player here.

Maybe the board members should have avatars and play the game once a week to stay connected with the playerbase!

All i understand from this post that people is really frustrating because they Keep Pumping in MA whitout no result .
From all my experience acumulated in years whit this game and all i have learned from EU since from the begining of my first day was lie about all , i posted this info because i considered is important for some users nothing more .
My Opinion for The President William will be the same MR President you for this game is like Hitler For Germany in WW2 !!!!!

I dont know how many users of you that are posting every day in forum and know all the "information" about MA was 1 day in Sweden to see if this company really exist if the adress is correct or maybe they just operates in a garage somewhere in Sweden.

And the Most Thing that is an Alarm like in the morning to wake up :

Jena Mercury is cashing out slowly and secure like other that dissapeared and you guys dont know why .... I tell you why they was aleready quiting when u stared play that`s why they will be from now on in a permanent vacation. And you guys the frustrated ones keep search on forum rumors and pictures when on good days the big names that dissapeard was geting big Globals and ATH.... and all the nice things that u can get anymore ....

{removed}

peace

Last edited by a moderator:
ohh yess and a good question is Why they have an offfice in New Mexico !!!!!!!!!

ohh yess and a good question is Why they have an offfice in New Mexico !!!!!!!!!

because :censored: you thats why? :laugh:

ty for the negrep. did not know you cant see if im serious or not.

Last edited:
Does "outsourcing", "different cost of living in different parts of the world" and "globalization" ring a bell?
If this comes as a news to you, i'm sure there's a lot of other "very good questions" out there as well. See, that's the difference between you and David Simmonds - u are young and still asking all these very basic questions, he already knows stuff and prolly can sometimes even provide answers. :tongue2:

Oh, and as u already packing things to visit Sweden to check if MA offices are set up in a garage, don't forget to check on their garage in New Mexico also!

Intelligence is a gift, Wisdom is learnng not to make mistakes.

He's 52.

That's not exactly old. I know people that age who still rock the snot out of an audience at punk, rock, metal, and industrial shows. They play better and more aggressively than kids half their age.

In my experience (and I'm 36 now, so I still have alot to learn) most young kids are arrogant, brash, untested, and think they know much more than they do.

This is useful in business as these go-getters are what you need to make a company grow. But most of the time it makes for piss poor leadership where poor judgement calls are the norm.

Most of all kids and younger adults seem much more susceptible to a herd mentality, where if a bunch of people make fun of or support a particular topic, they move toward policies to appease/support that crowd.

History is full of examples where the crowd is just plain wrong, and in some cases even damages its own cause.

QFT There Magyar, and in fact theed's a big difference between being intelligent and being wise..

An intelligent person is one who is msart, who thinks he knows what he or she is doing.. and they try.. But it's when today's youth tries things (and fails ) do they start to become wise (Unless they tend to repeat the same mistakes over and over..

Now as for thi OP's comments. Sure the guy is 52, and sure maybe he doesn't know hopw to program (and knowing the company it's the programmers who do this work, but it's rather the idea of abusiness model that may (or may not) work that makes a company successful or if it fails entirely..

So yes, being smart is part of the answer.. but learning from experience tends to be how one gets wise.. It's the learning that if you fail, you should learn that you shouldn't do that same thing again.

Furthermore to the Herd mentality comment I must add this.. Today's youth is impatient, and have a case of "Want it now" mentality.. I mean let's be honest here, (and this is for the more experienced players who ahve been in game for more than say 3 years). Who here has or hasn't been approached by another player who has actually asked to just "Give them a gun." So they can play. I mean these are the people who tend to think that everything is given to them on a silver platter. The reality is, you have to work for it..

When you play a game like this, and when you work behind the scenes, you have to know what is working and what isn't.. you have to learn how to adapt, and how to follow your own course rather than stick with the herd. and above all, you have to learn from your mistakes..and take that to teach others what they shouldn't do to avoid the same pitfalls.

In short, Intelligente may be a gift, but Wisdom and learning from mistakes is something that has to be earned..

and that is what is wrong with today's youth.. Too Impaitent, gotta have it now, and avove all the dreams of being rich.. Being Rich doesn't mean happiness, and being happy doesn't mean you're rich... It's basically the look of the glass.. Is it half empty or half full? or is it even safe to drink?

That's the point.. being smart is one thing, but temper it with the wisdome you have learned (either in real life, ) and you gain wisdom.. you don't get it handed to you.. You earn it..

Benjamin Ben Coyote--
a.k.a "The Blind Sniper'"

{removed}

yes i have loose money too,beacuse of my bad "upgrade stuff,time to time" but in long run my return isnt so bad,Could probley been abit profit if i had stayed away from thing a bought.So i blame myself instead to blame EU.It was my misstake that all that get wrong.No reason to blame EU for your looseing.

//WL :tongue4:

Last edited by a moderator:
windowlicker licks bearded men with nice boobs and ass, and dances like mJ on steroids. But you would have known that if you had any taste in music. So let us educate you. (it's an old video, just like most of us are)

Insulting someone because of their age shows just as much immaturity as insulting them because they are from Romania.

the OP is just as inteligent as the ppl on facebook that thinks that if you like a picture of a starving child you will save it.

I dont know how many users of you that are posting every day in forum and know all the "information" about MA was 1 day in Sweden to see if this company really exist if the adress is correct or maybe they just operates in a garage somewhere in Sweden.

Last year I went to Gothenburg for my company to see a Swedish software company. I took the opportunity to look for the MA offices there. They exist at their published address, and there is a (rather faded) banner on the roof of the block.

ohhhhhhhh MY GOD , THE WORLD IS RUN BY OLDER PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHIT POMFRIT ,LOL

BTW think the banner is an recent addition as I saw it first time last year ,
ye i live there and its a local company . so depo all in and my town will prosper : )

What a load of bollocks =.

Just 52? and a gamer. Running a company? NAH it doesn't happen. We need to disband Hunter's Unlimited right now!

Seriously?

If you want to play something that is run by kids I suggest Minecraft. If you want to play with other kids try WoW.

Also you really do not translate Järntorget to Iron Square...

New Mexico? Really? Man I will have to check that out. I thought they had offices in Mexico but I might have to stop by and say hello if they are in my home state and ask them if they prefer red or green or both (chile references)

Oh wow, you opened my eyes and ears! Thanks too your stupid windowlicking bashing I wouldn't have seen that youtube video. That has been fun to watch.

But please educate us what the meaning of your post is? You lost money and that's because:
A. MindArk is ruled by a man over 50 (!!!) years old.
B. You can see tiny boobs in your avatar.
C. Hitler and I are both born on a 20 April (!!!)
D. Like pictures of starving Africans on Facebook will save the world.
E. MindArk has an office in Sweden and Mexico (!!!)
F. Because Jean Sibelius became 91 (!!!) years old and wrote this peace of music when he was 61 (!!!) old.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0Xtg_pbLr0

:laugh::scratch2::laugh:

Are you referring to the coding center in Mexico that everyone who reads the forum already knew about? Or is there some sort of outpost in New Mexico in the US?

I swear that the OP is just messing with us. There us no way anyone could seriously be typing this stuff.

Last edited:
I m deeply amused reading this post i was know old players was smarter than i imagine now .
And the world offends me more the more I realize that is much more frustrated guys than I imagine ,you the smart asses are all a bunch of morons who just do not understand that essential u dont need to have a HIGH IQ or to be stupid , old , young etc... to understand the essential you just see the thing from your own perspective .

If you dont feell free to share a good tought whit me please stop fk poluating my post i m sick to reapet me over and over:lolup:

I honestly don't understand one sentence you are typing.
But you are a nice troll, I grant you that.
:eyecrazy::lolup::eyecrazy:

Status
Back