Info About MindDark

Status
I m deeply amused reading this post i was know old players was smarter than i imagine now .
And the world offends me more the more I realize that is much more frustrated guys than I imagine ,you the smart asses are all a bunch of morons who just do not understand that essential u dont need to have a HIGH IQ or to be stupid , old , young etc... to understand the essential you just see the thing from your own perspective .

If you dont feell free to share a good tought whit me please stop fk poluating my post i m sick to reapet me over and over:lolup:

Ok you're just ranting. You've got something to say, and everyone who does not agree with you is an idiot. Yeah. I'm sure we all get that. Derp dee derp lerp. :woot:

The problem is you actually have not said anything at all. You just regurgitated some non-information and then posted how a guy born in 1961 is too old to run a company.

I'm in agreement with Rumsponge. You're trolling. :dunce:

mmm, wrong names, wrong countries and info everybody knows already.

All I know is with a little bit of brains and Google you can find out SO much more about MA and none of it is very interesting. Annual reports, people working there, address, phone number and much more, nothing interesting.

Lol expose information nobody has seen before.. I have David Simmons' business card in my wallet and have met him multiple times. He's actually a nice guy. Current state of EU is still shit though I'm afraid.

Not sure what the point of this thread is. :scratch2:

The company information 'shared' by d1ab0liq in the opening post is public information that has been posted here on PCF numerous times in the past, and is freely available to anyone with internet access and rudimentary Googling skills. The idea that this thread is somehow providing valuable or interesting information to the community is therefore rather amusing.

In any case, the personal insults and mostly incoherent childish ranting of the thread starter have no place on PCF, and since this thread serves no clear purpose it shall be locked.

:locked:

Status
Back