Suggestion: InGame Clock

Deemer

Prowler
Clock in the game synchronized with Entropia Time, not the server time.

As part of the dynamic system, time in Entropia seems to be one of the most important values for us.
Obviously, the day in the game has a different duration depending on the planet.
The so-called waves are no secret.
As researchers in Entropia, we can synchronize time with our local clock or very often adjust the time with a button for it, but even in both cases it does not correspond to the time on the planet we are. This just shows the server time in Sweden.

There are many games that have day and night, but they also have time synchronized with that day and night, and does not show the time outside the game.
From the time I spent in the game, I notice that there are very frequent tics every 7 minutes on which my MU prey depends. And other tics of 10 minutes that mostly affect the TT return. Personally, I define them as Mob time which I hunt from ~7*7 min cycle and time on the planet ~7*10 min, as in the last ticks of time Entropia balances my TT loss with better multis or loot or both. Sometimes these ticks track their times and my multiplications are larger, but it's hard for me to determine which of these ticks fit my current definitions.

For example, when I open the map to have a time that corresponds to the time on the planet. I think a Clock that shows the playing time on each planet would be useful to us.

I had opened another topic for my personal wishes for telescopes, to be able to understand the synchronization of this Universe, but my request seems to have been rejected by and the topic was removed. In the game I see a little discrepancy in when the day of the different planets begins, therefore I had such a desire... but...

Please take my request this time more seriously, because I see the similarity in these repetitions and the inconvenience of synchronizing the IRL time and the IG time makes it very difficult for my game research/disclosures, which is one of the main reasons the game keeps my interest. And the prosperity of all researchers in this universe also largely depends on this.

So I think a game clock would be very useful in many ways, to know when to hunt and when to rest we mine or craft.... the time in the game is one of the main factors and this watch I think is absolutely necessary we to keep track the dynamics in the game correctly.

Thank You!

PRPPS.
I have no claim to the accuracy of my current research, for the above reason. If anyone wants to add more accuracy .. please.

Maybe if we have inbuilt time keeping we could expand that and have a list of times of when dailies will be reset. Even if this was self managed, it would save me setting timers on my phone.

Maybe if we have inbuilt time keeping we could expand that and have a list of times of when dailies will be reset. Even if this was self managed, it would save me setting timers on my phone.

InGame calendar would be very suitable yes, not only for missions, but also for extremely rare ores or hunt loot.

Back