Uber: Insane Crafting Night!

Rave

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
RP Rave Prospector
Wow, my three biggest ubers ever since 2003... and all in one night! And all within 1 hour!

The 13k dropped the BP that gave me the 5k... and after a 90 click Level 6 that got me nothing but 2 successes and one (L) Achilles 2 (with 6 clicks!), I was about to log out. But I ran the 6 clicks on the Achilles II and got the 11k!! Out of breath over here. And prior to the 5k, I was gratzing Rep on his uber and popped up. Maybe being nice to people helps ;)

It's taken me 9 years to get over a few thousand PEDs in any one loot... much less 5 digits - but it was a fun night :yay:

Good luck to you all now!

Rave :dunce:

edit: Just noticed I have the #1 highest single loot for Achilles II :)

Last edited:
You crazy! =) Good to see you're having fun!!

was watching it while i killed steel birds. You where the talk of the town in my soc, you uber hoffer you.

WOW!! :eyecrazy: Very nice looting!! Gratz!! :yay:

Damn Rave, you nutter LOL.

You are spinning that machine on superb max.

Maybe think about how much hunting you can get done with those peds. Or have you thrown it back in already...LOL.

Massive unbelieveable mega uber gratz to you.!!!!

You make me laugh with your crafts. The numbers you throw in the machine are quite something.

Rick

:yay: wow, very nice, big gratz man!.. :yay:

Damn Rave, you nutter LOL.

You are spinning that machine on superb max.

Maybe think about how much hunting you can get done with those peds. Or have you thrown it back in already...LOL.

Massive unbelieveable mega uber gratz to you.!!!!

You make me laugh with your crafts. The numbers you throw in the machine are quite something.

Rick

Don't worry I have plenty of PEDs left for hunting, gotta finish that bronze Aurli mission :laugh:

And thanks for the "gz" everyone! You're next!

wow, gz ! Must be some kind of compensation for all that cb26 aurli grind :D

Very nice to see stuff like that, Big gratz :)

Lucky avatar :eek:

gz

Holy Shit

Very Awesome... Gratz! :wtg:

Just hit another 5k+ today... I don't whats going on but crafting is on fire (and not just for me, seen a lot of HOFs today)

Grats Rave. Nice to see PE oldies getting on the HoF board (apart from the usual suspects ofc).

Very nice Gz. I'm very happy for you.

Very nice, big gratz mate :D

U on fire Rave! Big Gratz m8 :D

Back