Help: Installing Problems

GoNi

Slayer
Society
freelancer
Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
I have a new PC and wanted to install EU, but after downloading installer from official MA website, it seems impossible to run that installer.

Always get security warning, app blocked by admin even when I run it as admin LOL

What can I do to get back into EU ?

Usually when you get a security warning there is a way to bypass it, usually there is a button on the windows prompt, otherwise just turn off your firewall/Anti-virus temporarily and install maybe?

Deactivated Scanner and Firewall.
Did not help, still the same problem.

I dont know if it works or helps but found this on eu discord

Code:
Right click short cut
Go to properties
Copy the text in TARGET:
Use command prompt as administrator
Past the copied text
Hit enter

It will open the game and by pass it

YOU WILL HAVE TO OPEN IT THROUGH COMMAND PROMPT EVERYTIME Idk why but it fixes your issue

The support team said they would help fix it but idk

Here is a video of two options. The first might work but the second option in the video will work just keep in mind your systems security so if you want to renewable UAC after install then just reverse the steps in the video.

I have a new PC and wanted to install EU, but after downloading installer from official MA website, it seems impossible to run that installer.

Always get security warning, app blocked by admin even when I run it as admin LOL

What can I do to get back into EU ?
Goni,

I just recently got my son in EU, as well as coming back from a long hiatus myself. Anyway he had the same issue. If you google the exact error that error window pops up with (do not add entropia or anything else, but just the error message itself) there is a solution out there in the internet. I wish I had saved the link. Anyway there is a file on your PC to search for (like regedit for example) anyway you change 1 thing on that file and it will allow the installation. Once finished, search PC for that file again, and switch the 1 thing back and all is well.

Hope this helps,

Tal

Thanks for all your replys.
Problem solved, thread can be closed.

Back