Intelligent? Cat fight.

Status
Ahh, a Mensa guy...I would share a Stephen King quote I've always loved and totally agree with; not to denigrate your apparently vast intelligence, just saying:

"I've become convinced that genius is a vastly overrated commodity. I think this country is full of geniuses, guys and gals so bright they make your average card carrying MENSA member look like Fucko the Clown." :laugh:

LOL....it's funny you should say that, I completed a MENSA test about 20 years ago, got to the end of the form and they said something along the lines of.."now return your test to be evaluated along with £30 for administration".

I still returned the test in the pre-paid envelope, although with a comment written in the card details box that said "I'm not that stupid". Not surprisingly I didn't hear back from them.

I'm one of only a very few staff that work for my company without a degree, in fact you can't get a job here unless you are ultra brainiac. Sadly although great with books, most of the poor educated souls here lack social skills, have awful common sense and struggle to understand dry humour.

I honestly believe most human beings are very intelligent, in fact to be human is intelligence. Sure it really helps if you got some certificates behind you in RL, although those that measure their own superiority based on the number of gold sticky stars they earned at school are usually the ones that understand intelligence the least.

I work with one of the most intelligent men in the world (no joke), I choose too as it raises my own bar, although he does have more qualifications than I have peds, one of his greatest strengths is to spot intelligent people regardless of their educational status, a true genius (sadly in my opinion most educated people are pretty average).

Rick

HAH This thread is magnificent. Can't help but post.

Sorry "crazy", but I'm on Coel's side. The tracker wasn't around when I started (Dec 2001 or 2002, I seriously can't remember that far back), it certainly wasn't around when I was hunting 8+ hours per day with my Desert Stalker (04/05), and later Mk5ME/VatME (05/06, 07/08).

I sunk around $12,000ish, bit more, bit less. Lots was spent stupidly (Young, dumb, full of.... fun!) so lets say 1/2 that was spent hunting correctly...

Good ol' $6k loss with my highest ever loot being 400 ped (on tracker). Other noteable mega-lewts were a 300ped fungoid (ammaagaaad), and I think I got a few retardion globals ;)

Some people have been pedsinks for the rest of yas, such is life. Also, I would hedge my bets to say both Coel and myself know significantly more about this game than the vast majority of people shitposting!

Finally... Seriously, bragging about IQ and mensa? Urgh. Booksmarts matter in school. People who look back to those achievements after school are really just failing Life 101.

tracker is what it is, when i started playing it didn't log any of my globals either as it didnt exist.

But since 2008 it has been logging everyone's globals and HOF's, and by Coel's own admission he only plays the game 2 months a year.

So he has lost track of his argument, what is it, is he a hard core hunter that knows the workings of the loot system, or is he a casual hunter who logs in very little, and hasnt had much game time recently.

He tryed to undermine my comments on the original thread, remarking on the age of my forum account, implying that i have only been in game a few years, and that i had no old screenshots to prove i had been in game longer. So that i basically didnt know what i was talking about and had no right to make a comment against his post.

But i easily prove that he isnt active, and has not been for past 4+ years, and he even goes on to admit that he plays only for 2 months a year.

So ive been a lot more active in game, but if we go by what the part time player Coel implies i have no right to disagree with what he thinks, just because he has in inactive old avatar! haha what crap lol

tracker is what it is, when i started playing it didn't log any of my globals either as it didnt exist.

But since 2008 it has been logging everyone's globals and HOF's, and by Coel's own admission he only plays the game 2 months a year.

So he has lost track of his argument, what is it, is he a hard core hunter that knows the workings of the loot system, or is he a casual hunter who logs in very little, and hasnt had much game time recently.

He tryed to undermine my comments on the original thread, remarking on the age of my forum account, implying that i have only been in game a few years, and that i had no old screenshots to prove i had been in game longer. So that i basically didnt know what i was talking about and had no right to make a comment against his post.

But i easily prove that he isnt active, and has not been for past 4+ years, and he even goes on to admit that he plays only for 2 months a year.

So ive been a lot more active in game, but if we go by what the part time player Coel implies i have no right to disagree with what he thinks, just because he has in inactive old avatar! haha what crap lol

But the game mechanics haven't changed since someone cracked the loot system years and years ago.

The underlying code is exactly the same, so any information gleaned 5 years ago is just as valid as today.

But the game mechanics haven't changed since someone cracked the loot system years and years ago.

The underlying code is exactly the same, so any information gleaned 5 years ago is just as valid as today.

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

I cant equip a A105 onto an opalo anymore.

I have a shit load of (L) items i can use, no longer i have to use items im not maxed on.

All most every mobs health and regen rate has been changed since i started playing.

The very map that we hunt on has changed.

The loot has changed, so many things in loot now is hard to keep track of, no more peds in loot.

More planets, islands and more mobs to hunt now than ever before.

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

I cant equip a A105 onto an opalo anymore.

I have a shit load of (L) items i can use, no longer i have to use items im not maxed on.

All most every mobs health and regen rate has been changed since i started playing.

The very map that we hunt on has changed.

The loot has changed, so many things in loot now is hard to keep track of, no more peds in loot.

More planets, islands and more mobs to hunt now than ever before.

Every single one of those "changes" are cosmetic and could be checked on entropedia in 2 seconds.

Oh no, atrox hp is now 500 instead of 300! What am I going to dooooooooooo

Every single one of those "changes" are cosmetic and could be checked on entropedia in 2 seconds.

Oh no, atrox hp is now 500 instead of 300! What am I going to dooooooooooo

So what is it, the game has changed? or it has not changed??

Seems you have a lot in common with Coel, i prove your arguements as flawed which you both dont like :D

What, so somoene can call me out but I cant defend myself?

Be careful I dont defend myself vs your comment too. I might have to get your mother to come tell everyone how wrong your assumption is.

You do not argue with the intelligence you say you possess...

So what is it, the game has changed? or it has not changed??

Seems you have a lot in common with Coel, i prove your arguements as flawed which you both dont like :D

Trust that in a thread about intelligence {removed}.

I said the game mechanics haven't changed. You pointed out that some cosmetics have changed.

Is this hard to grasp?

Last edited by a moderator:
looooooooool

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::duh:

Trust that in a thread about intelligence {removed}.

I said the game mechanics haven't changed. You pointed out that some cosmetics have changed.

Is this hard to grasp?

well if for you the game mechanics equal point, click, shoot, loot then {removed}?? :D

well if for you the game mechanics equal point, click, shoot, loot then {removed}?? :D

Oh shit, you got me there.

Not really an off-topic, we should have a "Verbal PVP" forum section for this kind of stuff :D

Yes. I would and do argue the same. I've been here 3 years. I still have plenty to learn. At 10 years I'll probably still have plenty to learn.

Either way, that doesnt make me intelligent, nor will doing any time in EU raise my intelligence at any level. My yearly reminders from Mensa to join their braniac of the month club, my 2 collegiate degrees, my 1560 SAT score achieved through no extra study sessions beyond attending class, and my excecutive corporate standing achieved through years of high and record breaking performance remind me of that.

So hey Spawn, does that satisfy you, or should I hand you a little doggy treat and say good boy? Not for saying something boorish on the forums, mind you. You do that plenty enough on your own. But for proving how much of a boor you are by leaving the society you led in order to join cK once you finally got the stats to do so. Way to show everyone your unwavering resolve and commitment to things you are engaged in.

Good boy!

LOL your post here confirms my previous post. Your self endulgance is really off the charts. That was the point I made and since you reply like this, I think I made it well.
So which society did I allegedly lead?
I will tell you how things were:
I lead a noob society called Lithium forces unknown from 2004-2007. It collapsed after some members wanted it to be about skills and a better society. I resigned and left the leadership in someone elses hands.
I then applied to the church of lootius, but that society went inactive in 2009 due to Peter and Lykke having other engagements. So I applied to join Divine Justice which was nice, but my skills were a bit low and I couldn't really hunt together with the ubers that were in there. After some major members left and DJ herself wasn't around for a while I decided to leave that society and Join Parlogs Odysseus Unbound, which merged with Ck Shadows later on. The sneer you try to make is non-existent. I only led Lithium which was a noob society, and I was/am too. I have always complained when stress was on skills. My skillcount is really bad for someone around this long. Its not important at all.

What is important is not being arrogant. And that's where you fail. I argue that coelacanth had a point and you decided to show off your arrogance. So give me my doggy bone. I deserve it.

Oww and I'm rather dumb, I even failed university, so maybe you shouldn't reply.. keep your status high and mighty

I argue that coelacanth had a point

Coel quickly lost any point he was trying so hard to prove. Can you even remember what this topic was about?? :D

I doubt Coel can lol

lol, whats your point here? you have gone way off topic onto a bitching match with me.

You told me you have more experience and knowledge than me

You make assumptions i am a less experienced noob than you, and i will know nothing of what i talk about.

? or carry on the cat fight? :nutkick:
:laugh:

I think the problem is most people are more interested in being right, then finding out what is right.

An argument is supposed to have two winners, the one who was wrong has learned what is right, and the one who was right has probaly learned a few things too.

Always keep in mind this quote from Einstein: "Arguing with a fool, proves there are two."

Dont know you, not saying his statement does or does not apply to you. Just saying that this particular statement is a logical fallacy.

• A greater understanding of the games history
  • A greater understanding of its bugs
  • More time with a product

These three things do not equal understanding of the game systems, and they definitely do not equal intelligence.

There are plenty of people who can recite a historical pattern through experience, but cant tell you what relevance that pattern means when applied to today's issues.

Clearly your definition of intelligence has left a massive gaping hole {removed} of that word. Intelligence in this case conveys itself to a singular or multiple aspects of literally ANYTHING and so a sound understanding of any part of any "System", or anything else, predictable or unpredictable IS Knowledge, and therefore a measure of INTELLIGENCE :laugh:

Oh and btw, you dissing MENSA like that as being a bunch "pretentious" people, speaks volumes about you. From what i gather you have only heard of or read of the group and therefore have NO inside knowledge as to what we do for others. As far as im concerned YOU are suffering from delusions of intellect as a side effect to a severe case of self importance, reinforced by a believe that you "should" have been a part of MENSA, so instead because you were NOT invited you dismiss us as "pretentious".

I once called you an acquired taste, but i suspect you must suffer a great deal more than i previously though. Good luck in the ridges...

Burger King is apparently coming to South Africa next year.
Yippee!

I adhore bugger king burgers, but i prefer the chips from MacDonalds :cool:

Rgds

Ace

I adhore burger king burgers, but i prefer the chips from MacDonalds :cool:

Rgds

Ace

If each burger comes with a free 500cl of coca cola and John ate 2 double whoppers + 1 large fries on Monday, Peter ate 3 Big Macs + 1 large fries on Tuesday, and Mary ate 2 x KFC Zinger chicken burgers + 1 large fries on Wednesday, and Jackie ate a large Dominos large all in maxed pizza on Thursday with a 1.5 litres bottle of cola, how many litres of coca cola did they drink in total to wash down all that salt?

If each burger comes with a free 500cl of coca cola and John ate 2 double whoppers + 1 large fries on Monday, Peter ate 3 Big Macs + 1 large fries on Tuesday, and Mary ate 2 x KFC Zinger chicken burgers + 1 large fries on Wednesday, and Jackie ate a large Dominos large all in maxed pizza on Thursday with a 1.5 litres bottle of cola, how many litres of coca cola did they drink in total to wash down all that salt?

5l, and free diabetes.

Burger King is apparently coming to South Africa next year.
Yippee!

Yuk ^^, id rather have a half loaf bunny chow (mmmm SA surfers all rounder...or maye was just a Durbs thang) over that crap anyday ....

There is a rumour that the Bunny Chow has also recieved a invitation from MENSA which it sadly declined ....... Vestaan Tjy :D

Last edited:
It's a KFC fan club, that provides reassurances that they're normal fatties.

its more like a kfc fan club for fatties from times when fatties propagated the idea that forcefully removing thinnies from the gene pool is a good idea. they also seem to have a hard time integrating the knowledge of non-correspondence of fattiness with academic (or especially other) performance.

Please don't use IQ as a measurement of being intelligent,
some might actually think it could be used for it... :silly2:
Magyar, my guess is you are just kidding around, since you
mentioned IQ157 from a standard Mensatest (max value
they use is IQ135 from standard test due it's too simple ;)).
Hm this post became quite boring, wasn't ment to be... :silly2:

Status
Back