FYI: INTERNAL ERROR - O_o

Baradur

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Baradhur Baradhur Berendt
Been trying to log in for the past 30 mins, I keep on getting: *INTERNAL ERROR*

My avatar is on the asteroid..

Anyone else experiencing the same error?

CND server down?

-supp case sent-

This just got fixed no?

I got this today, but it seemed to coincide with my antivirus wanting to update.

Maybe just co incidence but who knows

sometimes after updating to the latest Vu people experience a numbe rof issues. Did you try repairing the installation?

i had this today i was on CP, after 20-30 min i got in

got the same three times today, after waiting after each one a few minutes....
also repairing doesn't seems to help, which i did with the first error.
just keep trying, i got in for the fourth attempt after waiting a few minutes after eackh error
gl ;-)

Blah, I got a case of the internal errors....
I did a repair a few days ago. It had been running fine except for the server outage yesterday.
I was in game, and got an error trying to access storage. Next, an error trying to sell to tt...
has not changed the last 20 mins. Anyway... will be trying again.

Getting same Internal Error.
It happened right after an error from auction. I bought some items from auction and they weren't in the Won tab.
So I logged out as to try and see if would fix it (big mistake). Now I cant get back in at all. Sent a support case .. though it is past midnight for support staff.

Don't know if this made a difference, but installed latest Windows updates and rebooted again, can log in now :D

Knowledge Base
Planet Calypso > Technical Support > Login and Connection >

I receive the message "Internal error detected on this avatar" when I try to log in.

Most of the times this error is temporary and will disappear if you try again after a few minutes. If it does not, please contact Support for assistance.

Last edited:
Back