internal server error/ not logging in?

Status

Pretender

Elite
Society
Trigger Happy
Jarod "pretender" Parker
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@project-entropia.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.40 Server at www.project-entropia.com Port 80

anyone getting this while trying to get to SITE or CL?

yeah i am, also getting error

and marco, please help me and the other players out... saw people on EP having the same problem

same here - not been able to log on at all today.

Actually have the same problem since 10 minutes. That must be a very hard situation for a PE-addicted-person like to most of you :scared: :banghead: :hammer: :cussing: :computer: :computer:

... and me ofc !

Yes i have this message too. The server seems to be really down :(

Saturday night was a bit hard for it , it is still sleeping :laugh:

... but it has some advantages too.

can do other things like beating Cindywood in Asteroids or east something or read the newspapers or ... :wise:

Servers aint down but theres really a long wait to log on.....took me ~30 mins to get in this morning.

you sure about that strakken?

this is as far as i get

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

me doesnt come further then that either.... MARCO PLEASE ask those guys at maintainance to do something about it :D

i got in half an hour ago... was laggy, soc chat didn't work. So i tred to relog and after that... the same problem...
now it's the time for new VU!

Maska said:
i got in half an hour ago... was laggy, soc chat didn't work. So i tred to relog and after that... the same problem...
now it's the time for new VU!

VU on sunday? that would be weird. but fun, as i could try out everything inmediately lol :tongue2:

I got the same problem... I cant wait to see the new vu..
If it is one :rolleyes:

can be the VU , but they may confront with a problem with the servers...

last time i logged in took me 5 mins... :(

mines working

Yep , it seems to work now :)

It'd better be VU time :smoke: Marco should pop in and confirm or deny this or at least give some info why servers are like this :computer:

Keeping in mind that if u live in scandinavia this actually is a perfect day for upgrading & maintence. With 60-75% of the population suffering from hangover since yesteday is the second most common/largest drinking days of the year ;)

wanda said:
you sure about that strakken?

this is as far as i get

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Im quite sure...even got 3 hofs while in there !

strakkan said:
Im quite sure...even got 3 hofs while in there !

lol grats :laugh: :laugh:

Please use IRC chat for threads like this, we cant have a thread everytime the servers are down, such discussion is for IRC, not for these forums.
(Unless it's announced that it is VU coming)

Please use the IRC:#PE link in the top navbar for discussions about servers being down.

:locked:

Status
Back