Interplanetary Boss waves round 12!

Alainax

Elite
Bonnie
It's that time again! :yay:

On Saturday 23rd October 2021 2000ma time we start to assemble. We will summon from Calypso at 2030. Please be present at Athena Spaceport (although you can join in at any point if you don't need a flight).

Anyone can join, we will be providing free flights there and back. All mobs are shared loot.

We are honoured to be once again collaborating with Wrench and the Crowbar Crew, who will be hosting a Mini Sage event on Monria in the hours Prior, do feel free to join in with either or both events! Mini Sage link

Starting from Calypso we warp to Monria! Virtual Sense Dev team have set up a whole epic boss spawn waiting for us in their specially created boss waves area, we know they mean business when it comes to bosses and always bring the pain! Then we Warp ( or there is a convenient TP if you prefer that!) To Calypso where we will be coming face to face with the biggest Mob in game - The HUSSK!* Once we have destroyed him, we await our fate on Calypso at a different location, where the MindArk team will unleash waves of Calypso bosses, some of which have crushed the 100+ raid force previously, so be ready!

If you would like to join just come along to Athena to be added to the guest list, or drop me a pm that evening if you are joining from elsewhere.

See you then!

Extra info -

• The area where the space boss is is not pvp. Gunner rights will be extended. Quads are a useful weapon.
  • Please bear in mind this is supposed to be fun No one is making any money here.
  • Other warp ship providers are also welcome to join to with their own ships, and carry anyone we miss/cannot fly with us. All are welcome on the wave spawns
  • Parts of Space are loot-able. Although we will of course be doing our very best to keep everyone safe, if there are lots of people there might be quite a lot of chat going on. Please bear this in mind and be responsible for keeping yourself safe ie consider leaving loot at home/ don't be afk in space/watch force carefully.
  • It is your responsibility to accept the summon, we cannot wait around too long. All those who start on the guest list will remain on it until we arrive back in Caly, so no one can be left behind as long as you accept summon.
  • I recommend having a vtol/quad with space thruster, so that you can fly to the atmospheres to save yourself the 7 ped tp fees. Or buddy up with someone who does.
  • All levels are welcome - but some of the mobs might hit hard. You are welcome to come and just do what you can We are aiming for waves and shared loot, so everyone should have some fun with it.

* A private individual- very good friend, alongside an anonymous team unrelated to any of the HUSSK/PK politics have worked hard to get all the samples and make this Boss Waves HUSSK possible, we have no grievance with any of the socs who may have had conflicts there previously, all of you are invited we just politely ask that this stance is respected and we can ensure a fun event for all :) (there will be no item split)

Pics from previous events (the first ones showing what to expect with this Monria/HUSSK/Caly set up :)

Last edited:
See you all onboard Normandie and in our Raidforce again :D

Awesome, thanks to everyone involved in putting this together.
I wouldn't miss it, just need to stock up on beers and chips (crisps) and be ready to pew pew.

Is hussk taxed 20% of items ?

I`m not sure i can make my way on Huusk but please be aware i`m after Wormslayer (M) Parts !

Buying all WORMSLAYER M Parts !! (got 4 of 7, Help me out get a full set)

(More interess in ARMS / Harness / Shin )

Awesome, thanks to everyone involved in putting this together.
I wouldn't miss it, just need to stock up on beers and chips (crisps) and be ready to pew pew.
Sounds like a plan!!!

I`m not sure i can make my way on Huusk but please be aware i`m after Wormslayer (M) Parts !

Buying all WORMSLAYER M Parts !! (got 4 of 7, Help me out get a full set)

(More interess in ARMS / Harness / Shin )
Fingers crossed something nice is looted!

Boss waves this weekend! Halloween mayhem next! Can't wait! Hope to see you there :)

This deserves a bump :)

Bosswaves tonight - get to calypso/monria - prepare yourself ! :D

So much fun and a huge turnout for the event with a sea of green on the radar.
Thoroughly enjoyed it, Thank you all involved in making it happen.

So how do I organize one of these events?

So how do I organize one of these events?
Boss Waves is built around bringing all level of players in the community around the universe, with safe, free transport, to existing shared waves and bosses on the various planets or moons, etc. that, in some cases, they otherwise may not of had an opportunity to do so on their own.

Thank you to everyone that helps with these events.

Back