Interplanetary Boss waves round 13!

Alainax

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Bonnie
It's that time again! :yay:

We are going back to our roots with this one!

On Saturday 28th January 2023 2100ma time we summon. Please be present at Athena Spaceport prior to this - (although you can join in at any point if you don't need a flight).

Anyone can join, we will be providing free flights there and back. All mobs are shared loot.

Starting from Calypso we warp to Arkadia! to defeat the fearsome smuggler forces, From there we head over to Rocktropia to and its Kong Time! Ruxxnets at the ready we will spawn the boss waves and get hoffing! Then we are off again to take on the SPACE BOSS! We encourage other ship owners to come take part too. Then as always back to Calypso, where we will fight a MindArk Dev boss spawn!

If you would like to join just come along to Athena to be added to the guest list, or drop me a pm that evening if you are joining from elsewhere.

See you then!

Extra info -

• The area where the space boss is is not pvp. Gunner rights will be extended. Quads are a useful weapon.
  • Please bear in mind this is supposed to be fun No one is making any money here.
  • Other warp ship providers are also welcome to join to with their own ships, and carry anyone we miss/cannot fly with us. All are welcome on the wave spawns
  • Parts of Space are loot-able. Although we will of course be doing our very best to keep everyone safe, if there are lots of people there might be quite a lot of chat going on. Please bear this in mind and be responsible for keeping yourself safe ie consider leaving loot at home/ don't be afk in space/watch force carefully.
  • It is your responsibility to accept the summon, we cannot wait around too long. All those who start on the guest list will remain on it until we arrive back in Caly, so no one can be left behind as long as you accept summon.
  • I recommend having a vtol/quad with space thruster, so that you can fly to the atmospheres to save yourself the 7 ped tp fees. Or buddy up with someone who does.
  • All levels are welcome - but some of the mobs might hit hard. You are welcome to come and just do what you can We are aiming for waves and shared loot, so everyone should have some fun with it.

(If HUSSK) - A private individual- very good friend, alongside an anonymous team unrelated to any of the HUSSK/PK politics have worked hard to get all the samples and make this Boss Waves HUSSK possible, we have no grievance with any of the socs who may have had conflicts there previously, all of you are invited we just politely ask that this stance is respected and we can ensure a fun event for all :) (there will be no item split)

Pics from previous events - Usually there is 100+ raid force, so be ready!

Last edited:
Victory will be there to assist with warps if needed.

Update! The "Calypso Surprise" is confirmed! A Mindark dev boss spawn :handgun:

We will have to get a bit tighter with our times to make it work smoothly. We will bring everything half an hour forward. So we will be summoning at 21ma/utc time. Starting to gather around 2030 at Athena. I'll update the OP.

Any chance on adding the Oratan Lancer to the menu while ya'll are doing the smugglers underground? It would help rule out the possibility of the npc who sells the Oratan pheromone being linked to the Lancer wave and boss event.

I'm new, noob but it looks like some good stuff to join.
I'm in:wtg:

Jared WolfStar Moonheimer
See you there!
Any chance on adding the Oratan Lancer to the menu while ya'll are doing the smugglers underground? It would help rule out the possibility of the npc who sells the Oratan pheromone being linked to the Lancer wave and boss event.
I doubt we will have the time, it all has to run to a really tight schedule. If we can find any extra time maybe or maybe for one of the future ones we could add it in :)

my body is ready

Love these events, see you soon!

woot! im on my way back to caly now. looks like ill make it on time

Was on from start to end. :D nice loot as well!
Even a King Kong 100ped banana :D

Just a photo i made in the war zone.
wdawdwdawdwdw.jpg

Thank you for organising this event and providing warps.
Due to amount of people i decided i will pass after i saw whats happening on Ark.

Thank you for organising this event and providing warps.
Due to amount of people i decided i will pass after i saw whats happening on Ark.
Just for the future, to me, Ark was the worst, RT went waaaaay smoother and Caly went bit chaotic but mainly because we pulled like 10-15 Hogglo Diablos to revive :laugh:
More lag=less shooting=less loss. Win win really

Just for the future, to me, Ark was the worst, RT went waaaaay smoother and Caly went bit chaotic but mainly because we pulled like 10-15 Hogglo Diablos to revive :laugh:
More lag=less shooting=less loss. Win win really
Sadly i went to rt and feel asleep on keyboard 10 min after we started shooting kongs lol.
For sure will give it a try next time!

A huge thank you to everyone to helped pull this off, from Bonnie for organising, all of the MS owners for free warps, Mindark Livesupport for the heals and everyone else in the background too!

My avatar might be 18 years old, but they've never gone further than Calypso space - so it was great to experience Ark and RT for the first time (I really should have heeded Bonnie's warning about RT's music though :LOL:).

A certain amount of jankiness is to be expected when running something this big (150+ turned up in the end?) and although in some cases that was frustrating (revives in particular), some of it was unintentionally hilarious - such as the heavily delayed swirlies and the Hogglo revive-camping.

Loot wasn't half-bad either, and I set a new all-time low for triggering a swirlie of... 0.0005 PED! :ROFLMAO:

A screenshot of Entropia Universe. The player has a swirl effect around them due to receiving a high value loot. However, the loot was just 5 shrapnel worth 0.0005 PED.

Back