Interplanetary Boss waves round 7!

Alainax

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Bonnie
It's that time again! :yay:

Anyone can join, we will be providing free flights there and back. All mobs are shared loot.

Starting from Calypso we warp to Next Island Ancient Greece to beat up the Gorgons and Shadey snakes! From there, for the very first time for this event, we will take on the SPACE BOSS! We encourage other ship owners to come take part too, hopefully we can smash through a few of them! Then as always back to Calypso for Sand King and rounding off the night with the HUSSK!!!!

This Saturday 21st Nov 2020 2100ma time we start to assemble. We will summon from Calypso at 2130. Please be present at Athena Spaceport (although you can join in at any point if you don't need a flight).

If you would like to join just come along to Athena to be added to the guest list, or drop me a pm that evening if you are joining from elsewhere.

See you then!

Extra info -

• The area where the space boss is is not pvp. Gunner rights will be extended. Quads are a useful weapon.
  • Remember to complete the mission for ag.
  • Please bear in mind this is supposed to be fun No one is making any money here.
  • Other warp ship providers are also welcome to join to with their own ships, and carry anyone we miss/cannot fly with us. All are welcome on the wave spawns
  • Parts of Space are loot-able. Although we will of course be doing our very best to keep everyone safe, if there are lots of people there might be quite a lot of chat going on. Please bear this in mind and be responsible for keeping yourself safe ie consider leaving loot at home/ don't be afk in space/watch force carefully.
  • It is your responsibility to accept the summon, we cannot wait around too long. All those who start on the guest list will remain on it until we arrive back in Caly, so no one can be left behind as long as you accept summon.
  • I recommend having a vtol/quad with space thruster, so that you can fly to the atmospheres to save yourself the 7 ped tp fees. Or buddy up with someone who does.
  • All levels are welcome - but some of the mobs might hit hard. You are welcome to come and just do what you can We are aiming for waves and shared loot, so everyone should have some fun with it.

Pics from previous events

Last edited:
Victory will be there!
Quads and anyone that want to use gunner seats are also welcome to have access for convenience.

Last edited:
Can do hussk at the end as well :)))

Then as always back to Calypso for Sand King Hussk!

There you go, fixed for you :)

as always awesome job constructing these epic events. its great to see other parts of the universe, and shoot mobs most people could never take on solo. they are tons of fun and for anyone who hasn't tried them, its worth it.

huge thanks to Alaina and JBK for putting on the events, and to hijacker as well for the hussks.

Yep Yep, looking forward to this. I am trying to get as many of my soc members to join as well as it is my 9th birthday in game next week.

Awesome :) Hope I can make it !

Victory will be there!
Quads and anyone that want to use gunner seats are also welcome to have access for convenience.
Brilliant! The more firepower the better! Thanks Geo!
Then as always back to Calypso for Sand King Hussk!

There you go, fixed for you :)
LMAO perfect!
as always awesome job constructing these epic events. its great to see other parts of the universe, and shoot mobs most people could never take on solo. they are tons of fun and for anyone who hasn't tried them, its worth it.

huge thanks to Alaina and JBK for putting on the events, and to hijacker as well for the hussks.
Aww that is very kind and brilliant feedback thank you!

Yep Yep, looking forward to this. I am trying to get as many of my soc members to join as well as it is my 9th birthday in game next week.
Awesome!
Awesome :) Hope I can make it !
Hope to see you then!

Tonight 21-21.30 we start at athena with free flights to next island shades/snakes / space dropship wave encounter and back to calypso for sandking/hussk for our interplanetary bosswaves - see you all for the ride and some serious action / big squadron flights / and maybe the largest space battle in entropia history :D

Just a few hours, to go, remember you dont need to register, just come along :)

Back