Interview with Martin Biallas - CEO See Virtual Worlds

interesting ... first planet seems far away ...

Actually, it depends which Planetpartner we talk about ;) But personally I would rather it took a little longer time to finish up and then the planet idea and structure was thought through and had less bugs, than something just made in a hurry to get it done first :)

<removed...>

Last edited:
On their website theres something about the Titanic movie. Its the same director as the Avatar movie which premieres this december. Do you think we'll see anything Avatar movie related in a planet released around the same time or do you think in true Entropia fashion it would come a year late? ;P

A thankyou to Lykke & Peter for hosting an insightful interview with Martin Biallas,
CEO of SEE Virtual Worlds on the planets to be arriving into Entropia Universe.

Interview >> http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=356

Cheers,
Sparkz

Thanks for posting here at EF ... I have to say, that Lykke and Peter have been doing an amazing job at their new forum, and I'm quite impressed with the level of interviews they've been able to garner so far. I'm looking forward to seeing what else they have up their sleeves. :D

Thanks for posting here at EF ... I have to say, that Lykke and Peter have been doing an amazing job at their new forum, and I'm quite impressed with the level of interviews they've been able to garner so far. I'm looking forward to seeing what else they have up their sleeves. :D

Agreed, getting to know Lykke & Peter a little better as of late, I must say both of them have a lot of positive energy and enthusiasm as people;

Sure they have their doubts about Entropia Universe at times as we all do and everybody wishes for better loot when they play the game ...
*spanks looti-magn-us & team of disciples* :D

However this has not altered their desire to provide an additional 'community' fansite service that is safe for all to become involved with.

Incase you read this 711, a lot of respect your way as they navigate & learn from some of the difficulties both personal & profession involved in administering and moderating a 'community' forum ;)

I think they had enough of me saying, now you can understand why 711 ... :laugh:

Exciting times ahead, Lykke & Peter are a very creative force together and have a good balance between them to make EntropiaPlanets a success.

Last edited:
<removed...>

Last edited:

Because I do appreciate the info supplied to us about the new planets, I for once will keep my sarcasm to myself. But the last alinea of this interview was actually the only thing that I really was interested in, allthough it was a good read.

Its interesting how many planets they plan on releasing. :eek:

I also found interesting how NEVERDIE studios is behind a lot of the new planets, he sure has his finger in a lot of different pies these days!

So either he has very long fingers, or they are very small pies :lolup:

Lol I'm not even gonna comment on that :D (and yet I am ...:rolleyes:)

------------------------------------------

But yes, interesting with all the new planets and partners! And it's going to be more interesting to see how the new planets will be integrated into our universe as it is atm !

:)

That's a pretty good interview. No one else has interviewed anyone from SEE so quite helpfull.

Thanks for taking the time to do that for us Lykke..+rep

Back