Introduce ArMatrix Extender P30

Should MA introduce the next Extender (P30)

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Don't care but still want to vote for some reason

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

miathan

Alpha
Society
Rangers
Alindrina Alli Golden
For those of us who use (L) weapons we love our extenders.
One way to make (L) weapons even more useful is to introduce stronger extenders.
Is it time to take the next step and add ArMatrix Extender P30?

It already exists, it's available at the Mayhem token trader

I know the Mayhem Extender P30 exist.
The suggestion is for a crafted ArMatrix Extender P30.
The Mayhem Extender P30 is not feasible to use for anything other then CDF weapons.

And this would make the "Mayhem Extender P30" obsolete of course.

And this would make the "Mayhem Extender P30" obsolete of course.
but why make one more of the same thing? Didn't you just make a thread where we could convert 101% markup to 150% markup by increasing L guns tt value? It would be simpler to wish for free peds on the card :)

Yes, the common theme is to make L weapons more useable.
I don't understand the "free ped" argument...

And there's simple no comparison between the Mayhem Extender and ArMatrix Extenders.
The Mayhem Extender is a fringe item that has very few uses.

Technically, over a P20 (L) extender, an Armatrix P30 (L) extender only would reduce the need for limited items by another 10%, since they all would last another 10% longer.

I have a Shop and 2 Shopkeepers full of limited items for TT+1, which is the lowest price the game mechanic allows me to set.
The +1 PED Shop : /wp [Calypso, 34282, 48134, 111, Orion's +1 PED Shop]

Additionally I already sell limited items to the TT for hundreds of PEDs per month, because they have no markup justifying the 52 pec auction fee.

An Armatrix P30 (L) extender only would increase the number of limited TT food items and ALL hunters have more 0% MU crap for TT.

Last edited:
Technically, over a P20 (L) extender, an Armatrix P30 (L) extender only would reduce the need for limited items by another 10%, since they all would last another 10% longer.

I have a Shop and 2 Shopkeepers full of limited items for TT+1, which is the lowest price the game mechanic allows me to set.
The +1 PED Shop : /wp [Calypso, 34282, 48134, 111, Orion's +1 PED Shop]

Additionally I already sell limited items to the TT for hundreds of PEDs per month, because they have no markup justifying the 52 pec auction fee.

An Armatrix P30 (L) extender only would increase the number of limited TT food items and ALL hunters have more 0% MU crap for TT.
The main use would be for useful (L) weapons like ArMatrix and a few looted ones. I agree the the TT food (L) guns will still be TT food.

Nitpicking but the P30 would make the gun last ~14% longer, you can't add percentages like that.
A P100 would not make the gun last 80% longer, it would last ∞ longer :)

(I will check out your shop)

Also, I don't think this would affect the low MU L guns since you typically want: "MU Extender < MU gun" to use an extender in the first place.

I don’t think there is a real need for it.

What I would suggest is that extender decay gets fixed for CDF weapons. Currently anything 60 tokens or under doesn’t work due to unfavourable rounding, and your decay bill actually goes up.

Back