Introducing Atrox Tundra

Status
Yay, another mob I can't kill without death! :rolleyes: :laugh:

The "Trundra Zone" is really starting to look like an übersink!

I'd better get skilling! :)

That said, Nice one and Free bump.

Now I just need to skill up, get imp fap, shadow armor, and MM... Then I'll move there (Keep the shed for me) :D

AkiranBlade said:
Yay, another mob I can't kill without death! :rolleyes: :laugh:

The "Trundra Zone" is really starting to look like an übersink!

I'd better get skilling! :)

That said, Nice one and Free bump.

Well, it's not just for ubers... Consider how close you will be to the mobs from revive... Revive killing have never been easier ;)

Euroman said:
Well, it's not just for ubers... Consider how close you will be to the mobs from revive... Revive killing have never been easier ;)

And the turret :laugh:

AkiranBlade said:
And the turret :laugh:

True :) But lets say you go in team of, if one dies (which will most likely happen) he might be lucky enough to make it back to the team before they are all dead due to short running distance :)

Euroman said:

Actually, this is a very good point Euroman.

The spawn is best in the northern 1/3 of the LA, and when you die, you dont even need to TP, you can usually walk back to the mob that you were shooting. Infact, even for "ubers" this is a good option, since they can wear little or no armor for stalkers.

neomaven said:
Actually, this is a very good point Euroman.

The spawn is best in the northern 1/3 of the LA, and when you die, you dont even need to TP, you can usually walk back to the mob that you were shooting. Infact, even for "ubers" this is a good option, since they can wear little or no armor for stalkers.

Which LA is this one? North or south/left, middle or right?

I might give 'em a go sometime! :) But if I don't ATH neo, I'm coming for ya man! Oh yes, a repeat of the twin ring it will be ;) :tongue2:

AkiranBlade said:
Which LA is this one? North or south/left, middle or right?

I might give 'em a go sometime! :) But if I don't ATH neo, I'm coming for ya man! Oh yes, a repeat of the twin ring it will be ;) :tongue2:

Coords:
7850x19500

Directly west of Billton Towers (New Oxford Apt Buildings) Teleporter.

Best of luck chasing that ATH! Atrox are definitely due for a big one soon, I can feel it. I have been hunting them alot lately west of troy, now I have a pure spawn to camp :) I will be my biggest taxpayer for sure LOL.

neomaven said:
Coords:
7850x19500

Directly west of Billton Towers (New Oxford Apt Buildings) Teleporter.

I thought when you said tundra you meant in the snowy zone! Posting the map will help your advertisement ;)

neomaven said:
Best of luck chasing that ATH! Atrox are definitely due for a big one soon, I can feel it. I have been hunting them alot lately west of troy, now I have a pure spawn to camp :) I will be my biggest taxpayer for sure LOL.

lol! I'll see how they go, but tbh, my ability to loot lately has been totally ghey. That on top of the fact I can't seem to HoF anymore (due to a suspected bug)!

Is pvp turned on? :tongue2: If there's an ATH to be given out, it's to me :rofl: j/k.

Well just for the fun of it I made some small calcs :)

4 people in team with ML-35 (Or similar) can take down a stalker from max range before it gets to you... It will miss now and then, but it's deffently a way of hunting them... :) No armor or fap decay really, which makes it a semi economic hunting method :)

Nice, think its good to have an atrox stalker land around. Guess you're going for a limitted market though. Think I felled an Old Alpha once in team but Alphas are really my limit atm, well unless they decide to throw in a crit...

Revive killing hehe maybe I come and kill one sometime. I go for ATH with one kill :D

Still cursing the day I tried to revive kill a falx, think it was in Warants (?) land near Nate. Seemed to be the only one around in the whole land I guess so people could mine. Had it down to about 100HP and I had maybe 500 ammo left so thought I'd just made it. Then I managed to turret it on the last trip back ffs :D

AkiranBlade said:
I thought when you said tundra you meant in the snowy zone! Posting the map will help your advertisement ;)

It IS in snowy zone. Go into PE and look at coords I provided :)

I will work on getting a map uploaded with the LA outlined, but my image modifcation skills are mediocre to say the least :confused:

AkiranBlade said:
lol! I'll see how they go, but tbh, my ability to loot lately has been totally ghey. That on top of the fact I can't seem to HoF anymore (due to a suspected bug)!

Is pvp turned on? :tongue2: If there's an ATH to be given out, it's to me :rofl: j/k.

PVP is off, which is better for hunting in teams, so you dont shoot one another by mistake.

neomaven said:
It IS in snowy zone. Go into PE and look at coords I provided :)

I'm at work :rolleyes: but I can check pe-wiki I guess :) So its the large LA in the south east of the white zone then?

neomaven said:
I will work on getting a map uploaded with the LA outlined, but my image modifcation skills are mediocre to say the least :confused:

If the pe-wiki one looks ok and you confirm my last question I'll do you one and put it in the gallery.

neomaven said:
PVP is off, which is better for hunting in teams, so you dont shoot one another by mistake.

lol, I know, I'm just playin' :)

Map added to original post :)

neomaven said:

Think Nakia will like this part :D

:eek:

My guess is that if someone is heading out to hunt troxie stalkers and prowlers they're not too worried about pk'ers at the rig. ;)

Enum said:
:eek:

My guess is that if someone is heading out to hunt troxie stalkers and prowlers they're not too worried about pk'ers at the rig. ;)

It's not about being worried, it's more about it beeing anoying :)

OMG i allmost embarresed to say it but Neomaven you DONT suck its a very good idea and i see a good area and buisness potential in what u made only 4% tax is still a bit high for people who will hunt these kinds of mobs because at that lvl of play it will not be uncommon to spend thousands of peds worth of ammo a day so maybe considder lowering it even more to attract real hardcore hunters

on a sidenote Jaguar armor with 5b plates is very good even for stalkers and if you got a decent armor and decent killspeed gun its manageble even for noobs as myself to kill them

Ill be sure to check this area out when im ready for an big hunt!

Hope they hof a lot because to hunt them you need at least shadow and improved fap.. (ok ok maybe angel will work too )

Huge congrats to you on the LA and the new Stalkers!

thats nice and interesting, good job neomaven, not that I could hunt those nasty creatures :p

Nea said:
thats nice and interesting, good job neomaven, not that I could hunt those nasty creatures :p

Could always team them with me, and expect to die a lot :laugh:

Nea said:

Thx Nea.

BTW, when you going to visit my, err "our" new castle?

neamaven? :D

Nicole said:
Ill be sure to check this area out when im ready for an big hunt!

Hope they hof a lot because to hunt them you need at least shadow and improved fap.. (ok ok maybe angel will work too )

Huge congrats to you on the LA and the new Stalkers!

Thanks Nicole, I thought you might like this area, since we have encountered one another several times W Troy :)

BTW, I will be hunting here quite a bit myself, so anyone who wants to team hunt, let me know. Could be fun :)

....This looks like a job for.....*Dun...Dun, DUUUUN!* DeathLegion!!!! :wise:

MudKicker said:
....This looks like a job for.....*Dun...Dun, DUUUUN!* DeathLegion!!!! :wise:

C'mon man, that's not cool, where the hell is the BombayBadBoy link? :laugh:

AkiranBlade said:
C'mon man, that's not cool, where the hell is the BombayBadBoy link? :laugh:

lol!!! :laugh:

Hally said:
on a sidenote Jaguar armor with 5b plates is very good even for stalkers and if you got a decent armor and decent killspeed gun its manageble even for noobs as myself to kill them

I suck then, as thats my setup with ml-35 / delta + dante etc and I can take a prowler (with an excellent fapper) but not even close to a stalker. Then again my evade isn't 10k :)

Nice move Neomaven, I'll be looking forward to being able to take the damn things down (and in the meantime if you could put the Trax Stalkers back in the Atrox LA you have there it would give me something to skill on) :)

This looks like a very interesting Land and will probably be very successful with it. I may go there to pick up some dung and fruits or something :).

Good luck!

Status
Back