News: Introducing Entropia Unreal Tokens

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

Introducing Entropia Unreal Tokens​

This year’s Merry Mayhem event will feature the introduction of an exciting new lootable item!

Entropia Unreal Tokens can be looted from all creatures in the Merry Mayhem event instances. After the launch of Entropia Universe Unreal, the tokens can be converted to Entropia Unreal Shares on the Entropia Exchange. The Entropia Unreal Tokens will be tradable from early 2023.

Entropia Unreal Shares will receive revenue sharing based on all activity throughout Entropia Universe. The current plan is to release 1 million tokens/shares, with each share receiving an equal portion of 1% of MindArk’s revenue (calculated after Planet Partner revenue split). For reference, based on 2021 revenue and activity, each Entropia Unreal Share would have earned approximately 0.0425 PED per month. Note that the revenue share of Entropia Unreal Shares will not negatively impact any other shares on the Entropia Exchange, nor Calypso Land Deeds.

Entropia Unreal Tokens will also be a major component of the rewards in the Twentieth-Year Entropia Universe Anniversary (TWEN) event planned for early 2023, and will be lootable from all creatures throughout the universe. Tokens will also be used as prizes in various events during the ongoing development of Entropia Universe Unreal throughout 2023.

Happy Hunting during Merry Mayhem!

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Here, have some tokens that are completely useless untill we release unreal soon™️

Also, " The current plan is to release 1 million tokens/shares".
So the plan can be completely changed?!

Last edited:
I don't really understand. You are going to give away half a million ped in revenue(a number that is intended to keep growing), yearly, forever just to keep player base interested in sticking around long enough to see it through?

There are significantly cheaper ways to achieve that, and the move is honestly slightly concerning.

I guess I'm missing something here

Well.. That reads as..
You will recieve, for one share/token, 1/1,000,000th of 1% of Mindarks' total revenue, once.

I am assuming it will be a monthly payment of 1/1,000,000th of 1% of Mindarks' total revenue (after Caly deeds and Planet Partners have been paid).
Which according to the example of 0.00425 PED is somewhere between 4-4.5kPED/month.
1000 shares being looted would recieve ~4PED a month hmm?

My math can't be trusted so.. Is that correct?

The current plan is to release 1 million tokens/shares, with each share receiving an equal portion of 1% of MindArk’s revenue​

Originally Posted Here

My math skills might be a bit outdated - But wouldn't that mean that MA would give away 1million% of their revenue ? Or said in another way 10.000 times the revenue - Dosn't seem like a good businessplan to me :)

[edited i made a severe calculation error and revamped text. sorry i will blame my lack of cofeee]

@ Ferial: my understanding is
each EU Share participate pari passu with the other 999.999 to receive 1% of MA revenue on the game
it DOES NOT provide right voted on the company BUT
seems like a sort of "privileged share" of MA.

Cost for ma is 1% of its total revenues for Planets as per 2021.

we can infere that
1. each "EU SHARE" receives 4.25 pec per month or 0.51 ped per year
2. Total of EU SHares is 510.000 Ped distribution per year
3. Total income for MA on the planets is 510.000 / 0.01 = 51.000.000 ped per year

Yield is 0.51 ped per year so...each one is worth in the 4 Ped each at 8% yield

Last edited:
I don't really understand. You are going to give away half a million ped in revenue(a number that is intended to keep growing), yearly, forever just to keep player base interested in sticking around long enough to see it through?

There are significantly cheaper ways to achieve that, and the move is honestly slightly concerning.

I guess I'm missing something here
Isnt it more like 42.500 ped per month? Doesnt seem that much?

Also, dont cld make their money back after 3 years? So one token would be worth like 1,53ped? So only 1.5mil ped for ma for that?

Well.. That reads as..
You will recieve, for one share/token, 1/1,000,000th of 1% of Mindarks' total revenue, once.

I am assuming it will be a monthly payment of 1/1,000,000th of 1% of Mindarks' total revenue (after Caly deeds and Planet Partners have been paid).
Which according to the example of 0.00425 PED is somewhere between 4-4.5kPED/month.
1000 shares being looted would recieve ~4PED a month hmm?

My math can't be trusted so.. Is that correct?
Well it says "each share receiving an equal portion of 1% " :)

Isnt it more like 42.500 ped per month? Doesnt seem that much?

Also, dont cld make their money back after 3 years? So one token would be worth like 1,53ped? So only 1.5mil ped for ma for that?

What is 42.500 x12?
They sold CLD. This is giving away 1% revenue, forever

It was the same with cld, they "sold" some % of caly, no? Now its 1% of ma. I just figured ma had a bigger revenue than 51 mil thats before costs and everything. I dunno what i thought it woulda been but i tjought more than 5mil $

I meant that 4500$, per month doesnt seem like the biggest loss to ma, thats like 1 more employee, thats why i quoted you.

Last edited:
I am glad to see this, congrats to MA.
I can only assume there are some major deals in the background for unreal coming that MA has more interest in managing.
Like I have said before, people do not realize players make far more in revenues than MA does.
Its our economy.
Any and all tax in the game is going to players and planet partners far more than MA.
They are the management company who really just wants to manage things and make content as a service, not collect rent.

"Entropia Unreal Shares will receive revenue sharing based on all activity throughout Entropia Universe." That statement makes it interesting, so shares are not just limited to one planet or one zone. I remember looting CLDs back in the day and it was fun. I missed out on FEN so I am looking forward to TWEN.

I wonder if this means Unreal is closer than we think?

I was working on 4250 PED/Month as that is .00425 x 1,000,000
You could then x 100 = 425,000 PED / Month as the total revenue as they only seem to be offering 1% of it for these shares..

.00425 = 1/1,000,000 of 1% of Ma's revenue / month.
.00425 x 1,000,000 = 4250 PED / month total revenue made available
4250 x 100 = 425,000 PED / month total earned revenue

Yearly that would be
425,000 x 12 = 5,100,000 PED / 10 = $510,000 / yr revenue
4250 x 12 = 51,000 PED / 10 = $5100 / yr share payout

5100 / 12 = $425/month on current calculations/revenue

If there is a 10-fold increase in the playerbase it looks more attractive, 100-fold etc.. Not just limited to Calypso, but everywhere after Planet Partner payouts and all other shares.

Edit............. (said my maths are terrible) Thanks.

.0425 = 1/1,000,000 of 1% of Ma's revenue / month.
.0425 x 1,000,000 = 42,500 PED / month total revenue made available
42500 x 100 = 4,250,000 PED / month total earned revenue

Yearly that would be
4,250,000 x 12 = 51,000,000 PED / 10 = $5,100,000 / yr revenue
42500 x 12 = 510,000 PED / 10 = $51,000 / yr share payout

51,000 / 12 = $4250/month on current calculations/revenue

If there is a 10-fold increase in the playerbase it looks more attractive, 100-fold etc.. Not just limited to Calypso, but everywhere after Planet Partner payouts and all other shares.

Last edited:
For me to see a company continually willing to dilute future profits in favor of short term capital funding suggests a companys balance sheet in trouble. What is going on? I think you are overcooking the cat, We already were going to grind the hell out of mayhem, and trading tokens in for TWEN gear would of been more than enough.

Saying that, these tokens sound awesome.

Apologize for messing decimals . thank you Keek for finding my error
so teach token is 4 ped worth at 8% yield. not bad at all, 10x a "pill sinked m-token"

@Katie remember that most of profit is from PED Seniorage (they are undercut 70% before accounting as liabilities and that staff cost are insane. compnay can not have imbalances in these conditions, more the need to redistribute to keep people enrolled....

It was enough with Mayhem. Things like these make EU sound more like a pyramid scheme than a game. We are happy with Mayhem. Bring us interesting item rewards and content instead

Will be interesting to see how rare these end up being.

If you do the math, if their annual revenue isn't changing, that equates to "giving away" ~$51,000 a year, once Unreal launches. In the meantime, they get in all likelihood increased cycle for people chasing the tokens, a few hundred thousand at least I'd guess. It's actually not as crazy as it sounds at first glance.

For me to see a company continually willing to dilute future profits in favor of short term capital funding suggests a companys balance sheet in trouble. What is going on? I think you are overcooking the cat, We already were going to grind the hell out of mayhem, and trading tokens in for TWEN gear would of been more than enough.

Saying that, these tokens sound awesome.

Pardon me, but what kind of short term capital fund they will get from this?
Zero.
We will grind the f*ck out of MM with or without these unreal tokens anyway.
They will not earn more money with these tokens, its just 100% free ped given out to the playerbase.

Back