Introducing "MindStar Radio" Products

Status

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
We are proud to announce ... that MindStar Radio (MSR) products are now available through Entropia Outfitters. Our graphics guru Baradur designed 3 variations of our logo, and products for each can be found here. Thank you Baradur, for your consistent quality of product. I know how busy you are, and am grateful that you always seem to be able to squeeze me in. :hug:

Thank you Darri (kpward at EF) ... for time and effort spent on behalf of Entropia Outfitters, and for getting this project off the ground. I know the work you did pulling this together, and it is greatly appreciated. ;)

Some great looking stuff Star! :yay:

Some great looking stuff Star! :yay:

Thanks OB ... we're having fun with it, and some of the products really look great with the new logos, so I'm sure I'll be picking up a few things. The quality of the work and files that Baradur gave us really made the logos print nicely. I like the "Boo Bear" ... that's my name for it, and one will most likely make it to my bed one of these days. :laugh:

I'll be buying one to sport the MS Radio logo and support a good cause :)

I'll be buying one to sport the MS Radio logo and support a good cause :)

Oh cool Hon ... and I was thinking, that since the Mrs will be giving birth soon (I think), I thought of you when I saw that little bib. :laugh: Wait, not for you, but for that little bundle of joy when it arrives. :D Thanks for joining the shows when you can, and for being a great supporter of them, it's much appreciated. ;)

Oh cool Hon ... and I was thinking, that since the Mrs will be giving birth soon (I think), I thought of you when I saw that little bib. :laugh: Wait, not for you, but for that little bundle of joy when it arrives. :D Thanks for joining the shows when you can, and for being a great supporter of them, it's much appreciated. ;)

I'm always down for being there to support a good cause. I've got some of my friends listening to the show and they do not even play EU :) Keep up the excellant work :)

Whoo Hoo!! Logo Looks Awsome! :thumbup:
Already got my order in.:yay:
Can't wait to be sipping coffee in an MSR mug in only an MSR T-shirt. :laugh:

We are proud to announce ... that MindStar Radio (MSR) products are now available through Entropia Outfitters. Our graphics guru Baradur designed 3 variations of our logo, and products for each can be found here. Thank you Baradur, for your consistent quality of product. I know how busy you are, and am grateful that you always seem to be able to squeeze me in. :hug:

Thank you Darri (kpward at EF) ... for time and effort spent on behalf of Entropia Outfitters, and for getting this project off the ground. I know the work you did pulling this together, and it is greatly appreciated. ;)

This sounds great ! Congratz MS9!

Posted via Mobile Device

BUMP!

Looks great on a shirt :) neat!
This happened fast MS9, good job.

GL, and cu soon

BB

So I placed my order;

A shirt for both the Mrs. and myself. Also got a onesie ( is that how it's spelled?) for baby Trent, who should be greeting the world in 2-4 weeks :)

Once Trent gets home from the hospital I have a picture taken of us 3 in MS Radio gear :)

BUMP!

Looks great on a shirt :) neat!
This happened fast MS9, good job.

GL, and cu soon

BB

Yes indeed ... it does look great, but that's because of the quality of your work my dear, which we appreciate greatly. I'll be ordering a couple of things this week myself. :D

So I placed my order;

A shirt for both the Mrs. and myself. Also got a onesie ( is that how it's spelled?) for baby Trent, who should be greeting the world in 2-4 weeks :)

Once Trent gets home from the hospital I have a picture taken of us 3 in MS Radio gear :)

Awww ... now this is going to be a photo definitely worth waiting for, and thank you very much for supporting MSR. And here's to a smooth delivery. ;)

Status
Back