Introducing the Radio Arkadia dj"s

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
Hey everyone, it's been awhile now since I've been on the air and I am itching to put my headset back on. We're getting down to days before we launch .. we just have a few more things to test before we give the date...but in the mean time I thought I would introduce the Radio Arkadia DJ's... in no particular order. Warning... drinking anything while watching this video may lead to having to buy a new keyboard.

Great vid RJ looking forward to the Big Night:)

The Time Has Come!

Time for us to ROCK YOU!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

wait a minute...:eyecrazy: we haven't launched...?!?!?! WHO HAVE I BEEN DJING TO THEN............:loco: goodluck everyone lol

Radio Arkadia

Hey everyone, it's been awhile now since I've been on the air and I am itching to put my headset back on. We're getting down to days before we launch .. we just have a few more things to test before we give the date...but in the mean time I thought I would introduce the Radio Arkadia DJ's... in no particular order. Warning... drinking anything while watching this video may lead to having to buy a new keyboard.

Can't wait - This truly Rocks!

Great Video, fantastic line up,
Really looking forward to listening to Radio Arkadia

saw these lyrics and thought of you guys...

"We're breaking out of the shell,
We're breaking free
We're hatching our dreams into reality"

Really looking forward to this!

:smirk:

Great vid RJ looking forward to the Big Night:)

It'll be here soon enough. We're just cleaning up a bit of code on the website, signing a few contracts with the royalty people, and setting up encoders and such on the music streams (yes, streams). Won't be long now.

Looking forward to tuning in ... I wish everyone the best on opening night. :thumbup:

I had to go look that song up when I read those lyrics, Granny. Great song... and yes, it does kinda reflect us. Thanks for posting them.

Great Video, fantastic line up,
Really looking forward to listening to Radio Arkadia

saw these lyrics and thought of you guys...

"We're breaking out of the shell,
We're breaking free
We're hatching our dreams into reality"

Back