Invasion of the lyst

JohnCapital

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
John Teacher Capital
I know the lyst/oil waves have upset people, but at least there were a few places that didn't have that problem.

And now, that's gone. After mining almost exclusively in the same places for years and NEVER hitting lyst/ioil there, I've been hitting quite a few claims starting today.

Oh well, time to adjust again.

Yep, it sucks. It's one of the reasons I don't bother mining anymore. Some will disagree I'm sure, but I find it's hardly worth all the time and effort now.

Welcome to club ;)

Let's hope that when MA wakes up, it's not too late.

I'm betting they will "solve" this by replacing bs mu resources with shrapnel and slightly increase the % of mining boxes.

Pretty much was the breaking point for me to keep going. Wave mining has ruined it for me. Why would I want to log in and stand still for 45 minutes to an hour just to wave mine for 2-5 mins

why cant everyone see the big picture.. if they made all the MU ores drop like mad then they wouldnt have any MU.

The picture is painted quite nicely enough by KrupT with his question. It's not about the overall chances of getting mu drops, it's the stupidity of the waves that put those chances into just a few mins per hour. Yes, if you use the waves you can get an advantage over people who don't know and get worse than you, but the fun element is completely out of the window as well as not being the way I want to play.

I might do it for a bit to get the loot I'm looking for, but I also spent two days recently not logging in at all because I was fed up of knowing that after 5 mins of gameplay I'd have to do something else, regardless of ingame or in rl, because I'd gotten this wave cleaned out.
After the two days away I did try a slightly different approach, but I'm still fed up... of this ?‍♂️

maybe try some lootable mining ? rumors say its diferent ;D
and very profitable
also very very very profitable on ark with all that bismuth and pyrite there

maybe try some lootable mining ? rumors say its diferent ;D
and very profitable
also very very very profitable on ark with all that bismuth and pyrite there
I had a better chance of bismuth outside of ark pvp. Ark was very profitable as it was the last planet I was constantly mining. But unfortunately MA introduced the stupid wave lyst/oil to that planet. Hence why I have stopped playing till further notice

My best results are from lootable :)

But yeah i dont like the wave System

Back