Invasion Spawns

oh i didn't know they were there ...was empty when i went there this morning. Are u sure they were east because east is the sea?

I think he probably meant Cape Corinth not Camp Caravan :)

updated first post with all latest info.

Camp caravan i'm unsure about

Nowhere else for Legionaires other than Echidna? Too many Gen 5s there, they hurt :D

Been to Corinth and Ithaca.

Spawns are so small that they get wiped within a minute.

And everyone waits for the respawn a few minutes later.

Kind of boring.

goto nus lull. even though the maturity is low, go north and east a tad, and you'll be surrounded by a HUGE amount of the attackers and spider bombers. My map was literally pure red.

also, the robots go after players, and most of them get killed by the turret by the respawn. good place for killin robots.

Thank you Ace for this mob spawn list (and everyone else for the newest spawn info), this is exactly what I was looking for.

Drokas east of camp Phoenix inside the Feffoid spawns at the shipwreck

spawns keep jumping around...spawn of gen 7-8/9 warlocks at scylla mountains atm there were legionaires at caravan but they seem to have gone away...

There was a spawn of warriors south of minopolis. All deaded by me :yay: been waiting for them to respawn they haven't done so taking that off.

Now I know why no warriors were at Mino when I went to look lol, bad Ace! ;)

Where are the Big Bulks ?

I saw AoW in a tight defensive formation protecting what looked like to be a half-naked LDS :eek:, this was at East Syclla earlier ;)

I saw AoW in a tight defensive formation protecting what looked like to be a half-naked LDS :eek:, this was at East Syclla earlier ;)

:laugh:

ssshhh or everyone will want to go look!

Big Bulks Inside PVP3

where are all Attacker Spawns gone? tried everywhere :(

Anyone seen Eviscarator or bigger Legionarie spawns lately?
Legionaries NE Echidna are only Gen 1-2 now.

Also looking for Coordinators. The ones E Ithaca are gone as far as I've seen.

Anyone seen Eviscarator or bigger Legionarie spawns lately?
Legionaries NE Echidna are only Gen 1-2 now.

Also looking for Coordinators. The ones E Ithaca are gone as far as I've seen.

I want EVI's!!!! Bring on the EVI's!!! The more Legs the better!!! :rocket:

updated first post with info given. i.e. eviscerator east of hades. big bulk south west of Argus.

Have the spawns at corinth, ithica, and nus lull disappeared? If someone can confirm that I'll remove them from first post.

"Eviscerator east of hades" seems wrong could not find them there or any people in hades in fact =S

EDIT: Nevermind its far east basicly one lesser jump.

Last edited:
There's what looks like an entire spawn of The Eviscerators at NSB right now

Eviscerator Gen 02-06 E from Atlas Island North 132,170

Eviscs at Hades

I went to check out maturity, seen 7-9 (too tough for me to solo), I assume they go up to 10. Its East of Hades East here is screenie of location etc. Tbird and 6a is best armor for these, as they do 70 elec and 30 stab. GL amigos!

Thanks again for this awesome thread, I check it constantly and spread the word!

-Jeffe
:yay::yay::yay::wtg::wtg::yay::yay::yay:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

there is also evi gen 01-05 E of Hades East City teleporter

Warlocks are all but gone :(

The Evis spawn is MASSIVE

where are the attackers? anybody? :confused:

ah wait...some at N from Corinth :)
OK found the real spawn now with drone coordinators, attackers and spider bombers

Last edited:
warlock exterminators

atlas haven, also sw of argus.

Argus also has Warrior Commander 010011 sw, now both confirmed at atlas haven also

Exterminators did 105 and 93 in vigi and 6a, the commanders are long range and hit for 160 from over 100 yards in full shadow and 5b.

Last edited:
Warrior spawn 1 jump S of Argus

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

echidna crater are warriors elite and so on available, if you want some ;)

2 1/2 hour to go mates

NE echidna are drokas up to 9

Back