Investment opportunity of a life time

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
Need one player willing to invest 100k peds.

This is a high risk investment with what I would calculate to be high to monumentally high potential.

Conditions
* If the investment fails I will pay 100k ped in installments. (hence risk is actually transferred solely to me).
* If it goes according to plan. You agree to allow me to buyout 51% of the investment at 51k peds.
* At 51% share I would have overall control and final say in any decisions related to it
* If you decide to sell your share in the future I have first right to buy

Notes:
I don't have the capital i.e. 100k ped otherwise would go for it all myself.
There is no guarantee this will succeed. It's highly riskly.
At no stage will you be required to hand any peds to me.

Send pm in game or forum. Thanks.

Last edited:
Will you produce a contact, or is this just trust based?

Does this involve shooting someone in the knee?

Sorry to hijack your thread Geo, but this comment made me laugh out loud in the office and embarrass myself lol

Rgds

Ace

PS i feel like i am old school PE, knowing this ;)

You have two choices

1) make funny comments (thanks for them :))
2) take the opportunity by the horns!

Window of opportunity for this I reckon is short. Each hour that goes by is lost opportunity :)

It's not for everyone but perhaps there is ONE amongst you that will step up to the plate...

You have two choices

1) make funny comments (thanks for them :))
2) take the opportunity by the horns!

Window of opportunity for this I reckon is short. Each hour that goes by is lost opportunity :)

It's not for everyone but perhaps there is ONE amongst you that will step up to the plate...

No, no, no, my question was very serious. No one has been shot in the knee for quite some time now and why not do it together with a great investment opportunity. A trade negotiation of some sort.

To personally assess the risk I would need to know what my money would be invested into.

For example, you could say "I have a friend that is selling a Mod Merry Mayhem FAP on the cheap and needs fast peds....are you in?

Or "I've been given an opportunity to acquire an LA today, with these DNA's, but must have the cash today"

Without detail the investor is going in blind, as much as i like you George, that is one big risky punt to take.

100K peds or 100K US dollars?

Rick

Need one player willing to invest 100k.

This is a high risk investment with what I would calculate to be high to monumentally high potential.

Conditions
* If the investment fails I will pay 100k in installments. (hence risk is actually transferred solely to me).
* If it goes according to plan. You agree to allow me to buyout 51% of the investment at 51k peds.
* At 51% share I would have overall control and final say in any decisions related to it
* If you decide to sell your share in the future I have first right to buy

Notes:
I don't have the capital i.e. 100k otherwise would go for it all myself.
There is no guarantee this will succeed. It's highly riskly.
At no stage will you be required to hand any peds to me.

Send pm in game or forum. Thanks.

uhmmm ... anything similar to this offer?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?239449-Investment-Opportunity-might-absorb-up-to-100k-even-more-if-u-are-patient-enough

:scratch2:

100K peds or 100K US dollars?

Rick

100k peds

Myth Busted :laugh::laugh::lolup:

I don't know details of that offer but I doubt very much it is related to that in any way apart from the figures.

Thanks to all who posted so far but I don't think this offer is suitable for you. You are all "problem" centered rather than solution centered.

M8, all u need to do sell is sell those darn hangars and you wont need any funding, unless of course you plan to buy more with the fund :)

A few questions if you would consider worth answering

1. What is the time line of the investment?

2. You have mentioned 100% loss which seems really catastrophical. I mean unless that 100k is pure MU i dont see how it could disappear altogether. Or was it just an example??

3. How do u plan to provide a guarantee that in case everything goes south , that you just wont leave it at that. People who know you ( including myself) trust u more then others, but since you have posted it on a forum I am sure others would require a more rigid framework to work with.

GL with it either ways, hope you get the person you need to make this work. It seems pretty fair that you are taking the entire risk in case things go south.

Cheers,

Divinity

100k peds

Thanks to all who posted so far but I don't think this offer is suitable for you. You are all "problem" centered rather than solution centered.

I have an investment opportunity for you George. You might not have 100K peds now!!!!, but if you trade me everything your ava is worth tonight (peds, amour, whole store...the lot...everything you got), I will promise you I can make a return on your assets in a week. In fact I will reutn at the very least the TT value of everything you trade me, or I wil lose my excellent reputaion in game.

Are you prepared to do that? who knows you might double your money in 7 days.

Come on George, if you find a person willing to hand over 100K peds "no questions asked" they are not "solution centered", what they need is a dam good slap round the face. Or maybe tied up and spanked.....Mmmmm maybe thats not such a bad idea.

Rick

What is with this? It's not only weird that Tigerskin posted a thread exactly similiar to this... it's suspicious as heck.
GL with your endever, but this is super weird. What I get from reading it is "Oh I am so smart and have total insider knowledge of a great way to make loads of peds that no one else has figured out and all I need is YOUR money to make it work." And I agree with others that I find it hard to believe you don't have the means to raise the capital based on your avatar and owned assets (I know that is a big assumption on my part though)

If it does work then more power to you! I just don't like it myself and it is mainly because there is another thread just like this at the same time with the same exact asking amount of 100k....:confused:

Yeah, what is the deal with these investments of a lifetimes with no actual detail? I think there should be some forum rule stopping people from making vague promises for tons of ped, the forum should stick to buy/sell offers of known items and discussion about the game. These posts just remind me of the stuff that ends up uin my spam folder...

Buying an estate in EU that has a new and unique space mob?

On a more serious note I'd would expect legal contracts drawn up with it secured on some colateral either a building etc before any money was exchanged after all it's $10,000 and would you give it to someone you only knew on an anonymous forum?

You could try going on Dragons Den.

Last edited:
Are you selling horse meat??

hope not...that would be like removing the engine and other parts out of new rental cars or gadgets and replacing them with cheap imitations before handing them back. Pocketing the cash by selling the good quality ones off ffs...who does that...jeeesh

Stating to wonder if the Mods should check these accounts for ip verification, make sure they not hacked buy some scammer...or maybe they are legit offers ^^ Not sure i wanna dip my toes in this dark pond......

Last edited:
Mm dna

Is it to buy DNA with the expectation that their value will increase due to the new land management system?

He said nothing needed to be handed over right?

Be said "willing to invest" so it's a fair assumption you would have to hand over the peds to make the potential investment.

Rick

ps: hi Gally

??? I just asked what my benefit was if i were to cough up 10k dollars, now im problem centered?

I was open minded to hearing what u had to say but wtf?

What you have to understand is if I were to give details I would loose my competitive advantage.

There is no hocus pocus or insider info as someone mentioned. You would be surprised what is public knowledge. Analysing public info and making conjectures can be fruitful it can also lead to the wrong conclusions. This is the nature of risk.

If you are looking for something 100% risk free this is not it although I have tried to make it risk free for you. As I said I would pay for 100% of the capital if it goes sour. The risk to you is minimal. Now you will start on trust blah blah blah...fine you do that. I don't have answers for everything and I can't fix everything. If you want to concentrate on problems this is not for you. If however you may want to make it work...

Although I cannot be certain I think there is enough to go on, if I had the peds to invest.

I don't, so here we are :)

Back