Invisible mobs in strange cave

INTERNUT

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
INTERNUT
So I've discovered a cave not far from The MegaVolt TP and went on inside, and fairly soon the direction scope shows a bunch of red dots almost in the middle directly ahead of me, but I can't actually see any mobs and no mob-IDs are coming up either. Just wondering if other players have found the same?
I wanted to post-up a screenshot I took, but PCF doesn't allow you to upload images...

that means that the mobs are on the same lat/lon as you buy on another level

That's what I started thinking, so went back outside but then there were no red dots. I went all over the roof of the cave but no mobs were showing.

No, they are in the cave. just on a different level of the cave. do some exploring.

Aha, that must be it.

LoL, so you didn’t try to go to the red dots…. If you had tried to go to them you would have found Bristlehogs most likely, unless you went to the molisk cave, or the passageway cave with some small molisk in it? Hard to say with your description of location.

So I've discovered a cave not far from The MegaVolt TP and went on inside, and fairly soon the direction scope shows a bunch of red dots almost in the middle directly ahead of me, but I can't actually see any mobs and no mob-IDs are coming up either. Just wondering if other players have found the same?
I wanted to post-up a screenshot I took, but PCF doesn't allow you to upload images...
There is a tab for uploading pictures to this forum.
At the top, Gallery / Add Image. after that you can copy link and past link into any thread.

Well here's the pic I took of what I thought were invisible mobs, and no I didn't go right on in as I realised I prob didn't have the skill level to take them on.
index.php

As to which cave, it's the one you first see directly across but some distance away from the MegaVolt TP area. I got there by using my Kraka (L) and landing in front of the entrance...

Well here's the pic I took of what I thought were invisible mobs, and no I didn't go right on in as I realised I prob didn't have the skill level to take them on.
index.php

As to which cave, it's the one you first see directly across but some distance away from the MegaVolt TP area. I got there by using my Kraka (L) and landing in front of the entrance...
Yeah, that is the Bristle hog stalker cave. Unless you had good electric protection or lots of hp you are good to run away! 🤣

Thanks. ;)Just as well I didn't go further in then, as I have no electric defence.

Back