Question: Iron Challenge Shinkiba

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
I just finished the 500 shinkiba challenge,and now I'm on the 1,000 shinkiba challenge (I will be camping at swamp&Corinth forever). I read someone had said they were putting Daikiba back in game and that would count towards shinkiba mission also? Where did they put Daikiba (if they did)? I haven't seen any. Also is that information correct that it will go towards iron challenge..anyone know? :scratch2:

It should be a complete like for like swap, as it was last time when it switched from Daikiba to Shinkiba. With the missions swapping back again.. hopefully.

That being said I remember seeing a few remnants of Daikiba when the Shinks were first introduced.

The only place you can currently kill Daikiba's is on Rocktropia near the Motorhead Stadium car park, and they count for the Shink mission.

I expect that if it happens then will be part of the late september update.

It should be a complete like for like swap, as it was last time when it switched from Daikiba to Shinkiba. With the missions swapping back again.. hopefully.

That being said I remember seeing a few remnants of Daikiba when the Shinks were first introduced.

The only place you can currently kill Daikiba's is on Rocktropia near the Motorhead Stadium car park, and they count for the Shink mission.

Yes..Thank You.. I heard they were swapping back.. and Daikiba would be coming back also.I have been doing this mission mostly out near that outpost near the Swamp Camp since there are really dense spawns out there..and when bored of scenery I go over to Corinth Shinkiba spawn,but its alot less of them there.I just thought maybe I had missed where they had placed the Daikiba,but will checkout the one on RT also since I will be on this mission for along time to come. I kind of miss Daikibas :ahh:

I guess I am making a trip to Rocktropia and check that out,I noticed after wave events Shinkiba near PA drop little loot unles you shoot over Lvl7 ones..but I want to check out the Daikiba ones there at RT.I don't think I know where that location is on RT, I definily don't have that TP there..So onward with a new adventure!! :yay:

Your current position is: Rocktropia (127945, 93437, 175)

But they are only small ones as well in this vicinity!

I guess I am making a trip to Rocktropia and check that out,I noticed after wave events Shinkiba near PA drop little loot unles you shoot over Lvl7 ones..but I want to check out the Daikiba ones there at RT.I don't think I know where that location is on RT, I definily don't have that TP there..So onward with a new adventure!! :yay:

I killed 26,600 Shink in about 2-3 weeks just east of PA, just keep going. I've not been there recently but I very much doubt they arent there any more - and there's a wave event there (Shinkiba Stampede) for those who want a bit of variety. :)

Decide you are going to complete it and then go for it!

Nice..

Wow..Great going Mega..Yep I'm going for it!!..:yay:

Back