Iron mission compensation.

DavinFelth

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
Davin Trooper Felth
I had an idea : any iron mission you are currently on for a codex you started you get granted 1 codex level boost across the board.
My personal example is Daspletor. I'm 55.7 into rank one codex and killed 30/5,000 iron. Now completing my codex rank may not equate the iron kills, but I think it's a good compromise. Some players will get over compensated for some mobs, others under compensated. I think it would give everyone something from their loss iron progress and not be difficult to just see Iron Mission open? then advance codex to next stage. Not difficult to sort I would imagine.

I imagine that someone 1 kill into Iron Mission state 1 but be on some codex level of 20 will be a rare exception.
I think my soc m8 that has 8k out of 60k iron mission points for Atrox would be satisfied to at least get 1 codex level from those 8k points.

These missions have been here for YEARS and some would take more than a year on their own to finish. Getting nothing from that progress really hurts trust and faith in progressing your avatar. Please consider this idea for compensation.

Back