Question: Is anyone else having trouble with auction?

Ace Flyster

Marauder
Dave Ace Flyster
I cannot buy anything and according to my screen nothing has been added for 28 minutes. I am the only one with this issue or is it MA/FPC end?

Rgds

Ace

yes, i had problem yesterday and still problem today when pressing accept when selling

Thank you, looks like it is not just me :)

Rgds

Ace

Me to, waited all morning to bid on 4 things, now I can't...and have been waiting for a good price on these things for a while...

gun broke and cannot buy from auction

so much for Ma getting my peds today

i'm having the same issue. can't do nothing in auction...

Same here.

Can't bid, things are not sorted at all and show up anywhere and can't close windows.

Fix auction...

Simply stated::::

MA/FPC fix the darn AUCTION please!. It's bad enough that sales of items are slow, but for it to be broken/buggy is very upsetting.

I really hate log-in when the first thing you experience is a bug. :eek:

hope things get fixed soon.

I don't know if this is related or not but i went to bid on something that had one minute left this morning and my game froze up on me. :mad:

Auction dead?

Can't buy / sell anything via auction at the moment in the game.

Anyone else having this problem? :rolleyes:

Started working again now...

Last edited:
This morning i went to bid on something that only had one minute left and when i went to approve the purchase it froze up on me. I may have been the one that crashed it. :eyecrazy:

At any rate do you think they should backlog the auction as some people may have wanted something and had no way to bid during this time? (Or the person selling may have gotten more for there items during the down time.)

Simply stated::::

MA/FPC fix the darn AUCTION please!. It's bad enough that sales of items are slow, but for it to be broken/buggy is very upsetting.

I really hate log-in when the first thing you experience is a bug. :eek:

hope things get fixed soon.

send in a ticket instead of posting your frustration may help ;)

Just sold something so apparently it's working :)

yeah I can confirm it crashed about 2 hours ago... some people will be very pissed I guess.

back up again now.

Multiple threads about the auction going down today merged.

Me to, waited all morning to bid on 4 things, now I can't...and have been waiting for a good price on these things for a while...

Good price is - because NOONE could bid lol.

I.

And it would be fun watching developments should auc freeze on MM or LA auction and it sold for like 20k ped to some lucky bastard :laugh:

I.

Back