Help: Is depo system down?

Autobot

Guardian
Society
NBK
Vu Autobot Tran
I bought 20 bucks paypal been 15 min no go then bought 30 bucks mastercard shoulda insta went through nothing wondering if anyone else have same problem

Yeah I bought boxes like 3 hours ago and still haven't got them...

Maybe MA just figured that since I haven't got anything good in over 7k boxes that they can just skip a step and not make me even bother opening them anymore and just take my money one step quicker. :wise:

YOu will only get a lump of coal anyway :p

I know of a player who has deposited who has not received PEDs and has raised a support case a few hours ago. He was not happy.

Mindark really need to have deposit issues like this resolved extremely quickly.

Yeah I depo'd and it was withdrawn from my MC but not put in my game account!!! I sent a support case!!:mad::mad::mad:

Yeah I depo'd and it was withdrawn from my MC but not put in my game account!!! I sent a support case!!:mad::mad::mad:

hamster_money.jpg

The payment hamsters are on strike Izz, dont worry, you are not alone - they'll fix it! :yup:

I guess I should check the forum next time I decide to buy some boxes :laugh:

Just bought a couple, no show in the inventory... :rolleyes:

Depo down

I deposited 10$ in boxes and 90$ in ped and didnt get anything.

IGN- The Rookgamer Rocks

No statement yet?

This is piss-poor service.

If this was a taco dinner I would send it back and tell the chef to suck it.

No statement yet?

This is piss-poor service.

If this was a taco dinner I would send it back and tell the chef to suck it.

Im sure they are sleeping on the nights aswell. :)

What are you talking about? :scratch2: There are no bugs in the deposits, withdrawals, and especially not the loot system!! :eyecrazy:

Courtesy double skill weekend for inconvenience please!

Is the deposit system maintained manually by a MA employee?

It makes sense, if due to a bug, people can get unlimited peds into the game, it will damage the game forever.

also this is what pisses me off the most bout MA. zero communication. if you compare it to other games if there would be such an error you would get an immediate notice about them acknowledging the error, saying they r working on it and a tiny description with maybe a deadline.
but we dont even know if MA is doing anything against this MAJOR issue.
now think about it. what if this is a big error resulting in like 3-12 months of no depo option (usual time for MA to fix anything). that kills the game.

The issues with the deposit system have been fixed. If you have deposited and not received your PED/items yet, please make a support case about it as soon as possible.

Is the deposit system maintained manually by a MA employee?

Unlikely, when I depo or use the webshop, I get the peds/items within 1-2 seconds after I press the last button in the last form, no matter of the amount, so the operations don't seem to have to be approved by a human.

:mad: ................................

Last edited:
still receiving error (2) when trying to buy strongboxes

I have told the support team and they are looking into it straight away. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yeah I bought boxes like 3 hours ago and still haven't got them...

Maybe MA just figured that since I haven't got anything good in over 7k boxes that they can just skip a step and not make me even bother opening them anymore and just take my money one step quicker. :wise:

Whooot!!! Isn't taco banned anymore?

Interesting.

We are supposed to believe support team will be on the ball in this case when support seems to drag it's feet for weeks, months nowadays.

Whooot!!! Isn't taco banned anymore?

Yes I am.

But I told them I was WSS and they were like "OH! You can post anyway" and "here, have this free puppy!"

Last edited:
well MA is missing out on a loooot of money today. and perhaps tomorrow... and perhaps next months depending on fixing speed.

I made my purchase of 100 boxes and did a support case 2 hours before this thread started, That was like 13 hours ago. Still don't have them.

Tried webshop, and logged in game too, and the boxes are nowhere. They haven't responded to my support case either. The money was definitely taken out of my credit card though...

I understand that things happen and gave them plenty of time. But for me not to have the boxes yet or even have a response to my support case is incredible.

I have gotten mad at this game before ....but NONE of it comes close to how mad I am right now...

Eh nvm...

Still waiting MA....I see others getting modified rings and yet I am just sitting here with my thumb up my wazoo.

Well seen all good after all I guess need to stay a bit more calm ma replay fast so is all good and system is working now :beerchug:

Well seen all good after all I guess need to stay a bit more calm ma replay fast so is all good and system is working now :beerchug:

where is the system working? i cant buy a single strongbox. no matter what option to pay i chose i keep getting error (2). i wonder why they cant fix it...

Back