Is dying suppose to increase you health points.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I was watching YouTube and saw a video there where the guy was just running and dying. Now I have noticed a lot of new players doing the same-just standing there and let mobs kill them. The video guy said he picked up 4 health points is just a few time getting killed, which is very hard to believe.

It only works in the beginning. At my 230 HP it takes 2-3 solo swunt of Ambu to get any kind of defensive skill gains.

It's not the death, but the defensive skill from getting hit. In some places there is no turret and there are high hitting mobs. Getting hit sometimes gives evade, or other defensive skills. These people are mostly bots, they run a script that clicks a button to revive and then run to run in the direction of the high hitting mob.
You can notice they are bots, if you clear the way for the player. make the mobs hit you instead by hitting them. If the player just keeps running and running, then its definately a bot.

Is this still a thing? I thought they had killed these bots with the progressive death timer.

Take care,
BBB

The good ole fun days of suicide skillin at Zychion. I find death hilarious in the game so it was a fun way to get skills before they killed it with the death timer. You could just skill and think about what you mission you wanted to work on next.

Last edited:
its mind-blowing that avatars "playing" this game for more than 15 years can't answer a basic question : is evade profession yielding you any hp.
Using the secret website google.com you will find http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Activity&id=11
If you sacrifice 60 seconds of your life you can read that the following : Athletics: 14% , Courage: 10%, Serendipity: 5% , Avoidance: 6% are giving you hp skills and you get them by getting hit mostly by close combat mobs therefore doing the second most useless thing in this game after sweating which is running into mobs over and over dying to gain evader/dodger will actually grant you hp if time for you is absolutely useless.

or you could go naked and run around killing high aggro small mobs (foul or merp spring to mind) with the mayhem amp that gives lifesteal, you can do this for quite a while between heals. Skill a lot more, maybe get loot and actually have some fun. Get a firend with identical blade and see who gets most kills and most skill gains in say 1 hour. But because it is close quarters you take more hits and as Messi/Wiki explain gain what you need for HP.

or you could go naked and run around killing high aggro small mobs (foul or merp spring to mind) with the mayhem amp that gives lifesteal, you can do this for quite a while between heals. Skill a lot more, maybe get loot and actually have some fun. Get a firend with identical blade and see who gets most kills and most skill gains in say 1 hour. But because it is close quarters you take more hits and as Messi/Wiki explain gain what you need for HP.
That actually does sound like a lot of fun.

Since missions gone for most part I like exploring different things and areas I haven't seen in a long while.

its mind-blowing that avatars "playing" this game for more than 15 years can't answer a basic question : is evade profession yielding you any hp.
Using the secret website google.com you will find http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Activity&id=11
If you sacrifice 60 seconds of your life you can read that the following : Athletics: 14% , Courage: 10%, Serendipity: 5% , Avoidance: 6% are giving you hp skills and you get them by getting hit mostly by close combat mobs therefore doing the second most useless thing in this game after sweating which is running into mobs over and over dying to gain evader/dodger will actually grant you hp if time for you is absolutely useless.
Hate to burst you bubble but there are some of us that have a life other Entropia unlike yourself :). That statement does not apply if you confined to home.

Last edited:
Back