Question: Is Entropia Offline?

Roy Tyrell

Old Alpha
Society
Entropy
Roy Roy Tyrell
Getting no connection when I try to launch the icon and the entropiauniverse.com site is not responding, either. Is MA doing a scheduled maintenance/upgrade?? Didn't see any posted. Is any one else experiencing this issue?

Thanks

Guess so, been trying to connect for 5 mins. Just went down. I thought it was me dropping signal... lol

I got the same problem. :(

Getting no connection when I try to launch the icon and the entropiauniverse.com site is not responding, either. Is MA doing a scheduled maintenance/upgrade?? Didn't see any posted. Is any one else experiencing this issue?

Thanks

Seems so ... Website is down also..Middle of a hunt then i was booted off the game

It's down, was ingame when it "crashed".

Nope its down.... :eek:

bahhhhhh !

we got into our second Leviathan of our "4 yr anniversary hunt" when I got disconnected .. :cussing:

hurry this shit up .. DAMN IT !
we got monsters to kick in the face ! :ninja:

Guess so, been trying to connect for 5 mins. Just went down. I thought it was me dropping signal... lol

I was worried they might have cut the wrong cable with those robots in the Gulf. It is kind of murkey down there with all that oil.... ;)

same here mate
logged in and got booted right off

Sorry folks. I got 2 nice Legionare globals, so they panicked and pulled the plug.

:(

Last time this happened, it took 3+ hours for them to fix it...
Someone's gonna have a very stressful 3am... :laugh:

regretably kicked off too, can't get back in either... hope they quick.. half way through digging up my claim :mad: little warning would've been nice. Even just a red message to say.."sorry for short notice, but we're about to shut down. Please ensure to log out within the next half hour"...maybe.... guess the dam word dynamic also applies to when they do service.
GL to us all,

Indica

Damn, can't connect and had a carcass and a claim when it crashed, hope is back again soon.

hmmm... I guess its time for bed then!:(

I was worried they might have cut the wrong cable with those robots in the Gulf. It is kind of murkey down there with all that oil.... ;)

LOL it's all that oil they're leaking at the oil rig that they supposedly dammed up......

I hope this is not serious... Today's the 1 st of the month...maybe they couldn't make rent and landlord unplugged the servers. :D

omg ..

are we there yet ?
are we there yet ?
are we there yet ?
are we there yet ?
are we there yet ?
are we there yet ?
are we there yet ?
are we there yet ?
are we there yet ?
are we there yet ?

really .. bring it back. :cussing:

I have to work in the morning and have mobs to smash !! :cry:

its back up im in game now

I have a LOADER !! will update ..

LOL it's all that oil they're leaking at the oil rig that they supposedly dammed up......

No wonder those Leviathans having been coughing up some huge, oily ATH's recently........

Goddamnit

okay ma that is messed up you let me depo 2k ped then boot the server WTF i was gonna hunt with my soc which i havent done in forever i give you big thumbs down :mad:

back in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we're in !

go go go go ! :sniper: :handgun:

Back