Should the Sweat Cap be Reintroduced?

• Yes, it's good for the game

Votes: 99 35.2%
  • No, I like cheap ME

Votes: 122 43.4%
  • I sweat for EFD

Votes: 60 21.4%

• Total voters
Ingolenuru You will run into a lot of those people sadly, and the reason they dont complain on the people who withdraw huge amount of money is that they dont have the guts for it. It dosen't take much guts tho to jump on some newbie, and they chose that path to take out their anger as the probably are not doing that well ingame and need someone to blame for it, why not the sweaters? :)

It's like school, the bullies tries for the easy targets as they can't handle anyone who will whopp their butt if they try something.

Just see them as the small dog that barks a lot, not worth giving them the time of notice. If they don't like it, they can just leave the game.

Sweater4ever :)

Derid

to be honest, introduce something new probably will only temporary increase sweat price for a short while. where there is a demand, there will be an also increase in supply, and there will always be sweaters around. supply will always outweighs demand, so... sweat price can only fall, not rise. =/

I haven't left the gate yet but as you can see I am doing my research first.

Hi and welcome in EU and on Entropiaforum.com. It was a smart move to register and read the forums :).

They don't care if there are any new players so they have no use for even being civil to the new players.

This is not true. Almost everyone is wanting new players even though most are prefering paying costumers instead of people playing for free.

You also need to get people who think it is okay to be a complete ass to new players just because they don't want to deposit before they actually decide they like the game banned from new player areas. Telling people they have to pay for a game that is advertised as free to play is complete bullshit. If someone wants to wait and save they could start a career here and it will support itself. You have people saying they withdraw $35K USD a year. Do you think these people actually deposit???? If they do then the only money they deposit is coming from money they made in game.

Here you got the most people wrong I guess. It is totally ok to play for free many people are managing to do so. But I for sure can tell you that the big money gainers ain't sweating. The problem is not new players looking for a way to play for free it's new players who think they should be not only able to play for free by simply sweating but also be able to play on the same level as depositors by simply sweating a bit. If you want more moeny stop crying and find a way or just deposit.

This idea that you are better than someone else because you deposit is asinine shit. People are not better than each other period. Playing a game, having a job, being rich or poor; NONE of these things makes you better than anyone else.

No one said something like that.

I just find it annoying seeing people who want to create a fictional value of something which isn't worth half as much as they are asking for it. If someone is offering a fair price [according to the ME/NExus market] he gets flamed and bitched and some buyers get even spammed.

Back