Is it worth it! Somon Ironmission - Completion

Dorian

Guardian
Society
Rabbids
Meya Mya Fernz
Hey!

EOMON not SOMON (was just bit stressed typing this haha)

Ill make a post here. If i go ahead with this I want to track the progress here.

I put in quite some peds on Friday when the migration started and thought id try and get eomon iron mission done, i was on 183/250 when i started and had a few runs on Eomon so I am currently at 298 / 1000 on the last one.

But due to bad loot on pretty much every run, I took a break and made some LT progress on the new mission, unfortunately the loot there was also complete wank, so sum of it all is that im pretty much broke, yet again. Not the first time that happens :rolleyes: ...

Anyways enough whining rant, I still would like to get the iron mission done on Eomon, which means I do have 702 eomon to kill.

I will most likely be using X1. occationally bl1300 if mu is low and it has insane tier rates, but for the most part x1.

Is it worth depoing again and going for it.. or just give MA the finger and say nuf !!!!?...

If anyone would like to shoot a few eomons with me let me know in game (Meya Mya Fernz).

Cheers, and may u hof big
/Mya

Last edited:
Solomon says no.

Lol, tell i was bit stressed typing that:p noticed that first after save:)

IMO, this has been the worst looting migration so far, on either LT or Eomon

Yeah i kinda feel the same... To shame.. the migration is the fun of the year... :)

By FAR the worst looting migration yet. My guess is that the introduction of new "Improved" armors in the loot justifies turning the TT retruns down as far as the "powers that be" are concerned.... VERY VERY disappointed though not surprised.

My missions this migration won't get completed that's for sure.

Menace

it isnt the migration... it is just entropia now :(

lol L2P, you don't know how to play blabla you noob

sarcasm-o-meter :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I wasn't even doing migration mobs but loot was so bad on Scipulor / Sumima I left the planet!

Good luck if you decide to complete - the reward is substantial!

Back