Is Mining finally dead on entropia

Mining isn't scalable anymore sadly. Your turnover rate is capped unless you want to have stunted short term returns and lower overall markup. it's fine for newer/beginner players but if you wanna cycle more than 60k ped/month you have to move to hunting/crafting.

Mining isn't scalable anymore sadly. Your turnover rate is capped unless you want to have stunted short term returns and lower overall markup. it's fine for newer/beginner players but if you wanna cycle more than 60k ped/month you have to move to hunting/crafting.
Agree

What do you mean exactly? You get a certain ore mix if you cycle 60k ped, and then it suddenly all turn to lyst/oil?

What do you mean exactly? You get a certain ore mix if you cycle 60k ped, and then it suddenly all turn to lyst/oil?
He mean since you have to wait a lot due to the waves, you wont be able to cycle enough to make peddies. Else run thru the oil/lyst to cycle fast but then hae the low average MU. Or go to another planet since they don't have a direct wave there. More indirect waves

He mean since you have to wait a lot due to the waves, you wont be able to cycle enough to make peddies. Else run thru the oil/lyst to cycle fast but then hae the low average MU. Or go to another planet since they don't have a direct wave there. More indirect waves
Even on Caly though, you just need to not mine areas with low MU at the given time. Easier said than done, but that’s just one of the real life skills (as opposed to chipable skills) someone needs to learn as a miner once they’re at an intermediate level. Unless I’m mining all day long, I don’t have enough time to cover all the areas I want to normally, so doing that shouldn’t be a problem unless someone only mines one or two areas.

Last edited:
mining sucks because you get handicapped for dropping more than a few bombs/hour.

It's fairly dead now . I am staying off EU even though i really want to log on.

Back