Is Mining finally dead on entropia

Godzilla1

Hatchling
With the ATH,s being just over 1,000 PED for days now is mining fanally dead

Discuss (btw I,ve been a miner for a long time now and never seen such poor results) so is entropia rtrying to kill it off

I'm shocked this might happen during summer migration :laugh:

Mining is dead due to little markup not because the reason you gave since mining is now a much more even payout Mining is less gambling n
ow

Markup is pretty good, so it’s hard to call it dead. Probably a combo of summer + migration, but I have heard from plenty that buy from my shop that they wish there were more miners.

For few months now markup on mining is pretty solid . Mining is not dead yet :)

Big hits are dead. Not everything else.

Ofc MU is "good" half the ores n enmats are on wave now. Mining 10-15 mins per wave indeed yields good MU

Yeah mining dead, RT dead, the game is dead, ma is dead, god is dead.

No to your question.

• Haha
Reactions: Jas
Yes minning atm is big wave...
And mu get up not only because wave itself , but they reduce TT and Multipliers sum that and alot miners like me stop long time ago its its
If you have fun with that go ahead.... i still wait mindark do something

It all lost fun and most of proffitability after MA started to reduce tt return if u go only for high mu ores. And yes they said they dont care about MU. ( heard from long term miner, so i cant confirm this )

It all lost fun and most of proffitability after MA started to reduce tt return if u go only for high mu ores. And yes they said they dont care about MU. ( heard from long term miner, so i cant confirm this )

TT return hasn't been reduced on high MU areas. I've been targeting much of the same ore/enmatter since some of the resource distribution changes over the last few years, and I'm still getting around 99% TT that I mentioned almost a year ago.

There are just a few places that are often overmined (e.g., Ashi) where you can't just blindly drop is all. You need to be TT efficient in how you drop as well as targeting MU, and unless you've put in the effort to somewhat predict if an area is worth mining TT-wise, you can be asking to lose ped in some of the popular areas.

As Long The "NRF" Aka "No Resource Found" Still Exist , Mining Will NOT Gonna Be Great Anyways , Sadly

Mining is fine. Know your areas with MU and get the timing right.

Nope is not.
When u get 109% average MU, u know u are already beating those poor hunters. When u get 114%+ u know u are profiting and beating the majority og players.
When u are at 125%+ you then know u can throw money out of the windows since u can afford it

index.php

LOL because the fundamental rules for MU% is a healthy demand and supply.
Then, mining for high demand materials, right ?

The mark ups aren't what they used to be but as someone that came back to the game after 10 years I rarely lose mining. The spots haven't changed its just the ore you find in those spots. Like it has previously been posted know what to find where and mine based on demand or what you need to craft the next item.

When Mindark reduced the TT-return, many people stopped mining.

Mining has been dead for me. MU or no MU doesn't matter. The more skills i get the more dead it gets.

Its not dead, I still do mine occasionally (unamped) and profit most of the times, however it is so boring that most players probably do choose other activities? :0

With the ATH,s being just over 1,000 PED for days now is mining fanally dead

Discuss (btw I,ve been a miner for a long time now and never seen such poor results) so is entropia rtrying to kill it off
yes mining is dead, didn't you see the release notes? If you can believe what they say. mining has been nerfed thru 2035, when the game becomes carbon neutral.

You sound not like a happy person, 2035 will be here before you know it.

Sadly on Calypso is impossible to recover tt. I lost again 15k TT in month. I can only recover on Arka or indoor. Many months agoi had 2 towers in 3 days on Arka. I feel like its really broken that you have to change from planet side. Also in the past i left Caly and got 36k in Hell (this was after a super bad period so i was looking for a 5k alternative, got 36k blau brilliant).

Short answer?
Yes
Long Answer?
After mindark softcap tt to 92-93% (if you only minning like me you clear can see that) in 28.08.19
In first moths none notice everyone think is balance and eventual they going get payback to they usual TT%(fews believe 95 others 98 others possible 100+)
After near 3 moth EL numbers start drop from 1.000.000 to 800.000 after 6 moth most miners start realize this cap and stop play again EL number drop to 600.000
Rigth now is around 500.000
tt 92% not look bad rigth? yes its not be issue witn 2017 markups however mindark since late-2017 start nerf all areas to equal avg mu around 108-112%(Using level 5 amp) no amp you still can find fews key areas (to not metion about supply/demand since crafters stufs worth ever year less and less with flood UL item)
They enforce Waves even more to control markups (you are fool believe mindark dont control MU)
Another last change on pyrite for 4 days they increase rate in all areas its why pyrite come worth 155% however after fews days they revert change to otherside they reduce rates (ashi,ark pvp,rt pvp) and leave only good rate at PVP3/PVP4 in Caly can be good or bad depend eyes on it
If you do maths you see this average markup make minning istant loss
you still can have luck manage to hit good markup global or surf waves for min/max or go hunt pyrite everythign else is doomed
for no ampers pick terramaster 8 or anythign above 1000m have fun hunt rares tridenite/zanderium/ruga

Last edited:
It's pretty obvious the stakes have been raised to hit any multiplier that helps recover large losses. It didn't used to be that way.

It's pretty obvious the stakes have been raised to hit any multiplier that helps recover large losses. It didn't used to be that way.
Well we can't have it both ways. That said, bigger but fewer multis means you'll have to turn over more peds to break 90%+. It may deter some from trying mining.

Back