Question: is there a direct contact for support?

arkon409

Old Alpha
Society
Agents of Entropy
Jordan arkon Fultz
I have used "send a message" and contact support options at entropiaunivers.com ive not found where the contact has been logged into my history, or gotten any feedback.

I need to get with them to get a new GC and reader, cant log into game without it and cant seem to contact support outside of game these days. feel like im beating my head into a wall here.

arkon

No, i meant more be able to get in contact with while outside of game...

I once had an email addy to one MA/FPC support employee, but she is not working there anymore... sorry i can't help you.
Maybe you can find one if you look long enough.
Good luck :)

btw try: support@mindark.com

(Not 100% sure it will work.)

edit: just saw your edit now ;)

LOL yeah sorry about that. I didn't read the fine print..

But Serica gave him the answer on another thread. :)

She did, and ive used "send a message" button, still no luck.

Just out of curiosity... what is wrong with the one you have? lost, stolen, or not working?

Ive used that site since i lost my card reply from ma is:

You already have an acct please contact support thru the support systen...

Insert dog chasing tail.

Catch 22 at its finest!

Why cant i just buy a whole new kit and re-sync the damn thing...

Thats where i orriginally attempted to contact support still no lock and nothing in my arcgives for sent support. I know i sent it though, a few times in fact cause i never saw an open case, why cant i open a support case here?

At this point im getting really really pissed, still no reply from MA... I know there not backed up that far, Ive also sent 2 emails with no replies to those either.

:mad:

Make that 3 emails and still no reply, bump bump bump.

Cant order a new gold card if you already have a gold card tied to your acct.

Have to prove who you are thru support, untie old card and sync new one up.

Cant order a new gold card if you already have a gold card tied to your acct.
Strange :scratch2:
I was thinking what you could order as many as you want for backup purpose (don't see any reason why MA wouldn't allow to do that). Sure, only one, that attached to account would work.

Have to prove who you are thru support, untie old card and sync new one up.
Sure, but delivery will take way longer than that simple procedure, that's why I was thinking, what ordering new one first could be good idea.

You lost your GC?

It's a common mistake. Support has to deal with that all the time. I know you said you did it already, but the following link is the one you should use to contact support.

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/contact/file-a-support-case/

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/contact/my-support-cases/

Ive put support in there, no reply and no history of support case. I got in touch with support thru a friend and was given an email to contact them at. Also a site to send a copy of my id, did both already, twice. Still no email in reply and ma still hasnt posted it onto "my support log". The last case that shows up is from 10-10-12 for the hp bar bug.

Another day goes by, but i hear nothing...

Mm starts in less then 24hrs i have perfect setup, but no gc... wth ma can you not respond?

3 weeks and counting...

Back