Is this IT after 2 1/2 years?

LeeYap

Alpha
Banned
Society
Obsidian Order
Einar Lee Yap

After suffering the last 2 1/2 years of CE2 "hype", I have to ask, Is this it? Is this what I looked forward to for so long? Looks a bit flat to me. And still v laggy. Perhaps I was expecting to much from CE2. Or MA? Or is my computer messed up?

I reset graphics before logging in. Ofc I pasted from the launcher, other than that, unretouched.

there are also the 'beyond ultra' settings ;)

but those are illegal ...

It's good enough for me :)

I think its beautiful, and I only play in High.

laggy? what are you talking about? :confused:
I haven't noticed any lag after the first two weeks CE2 was running. Atleast not on the computer I play on. I've noticed the game running slow on my schoollaptop but it's because it doesn't have enough RAM.

To me its not about the graphics, but its about the "gameplay".

-BoogZ :)

laggy? what are you talking about? :confused:
I haven't noticed any lag after the first two weeks CE2 was running. Atleast not on the computer I play on. I've noticed the game running slow on my schoollaptop but it's because it doesn't have enough RAM.

I knew i needed more RAM! thx mate ;)

Lol Mega :)

I have to say, on my machine only with High settings the armor looks a lot nicer. Wierd.

wait few minutes >)

You just grabed screen with sundawn lighting and you are wondering >D

Good enough graphics for me :):

But MA still need to tweak it a bit more, fps in the servicecenters are way crappy.

wait few minutes >)

You just grabed screen with sundawn lighting and you are wondering >D

K we wait fer the sun orb thingy... lalalala, waiting...

lol do you logged in and stand there and say it's crapy? realy?

Do some TP runs.. The planet is beautiful :)

After suffering the last 2 1/2 years of CE2 "hype", I have to ask, Is this it? Is this what I looked forward to for so long? Looks a bit flat to me. And still v laggy. Perhaps I was expecting to much from CE2. Or MA? Or is my computer messed up?

I reset graphics before logging in. Ofc I pasted from the launcher, other than that, unretouched.

hmm, you have the same videocard as me, the 9800gtx, and it lags for me aswell on very high, i think its the card that cant quite cope cus at work I have a GTX285 and it runs WAY smoother. Got same CPU and 4GB ram on both machines. And...it looks like crap on your screenshot, weird.

I didn't experience lag in VU9 and don't do now eighter. But I share your thoughts about, is this it? I don't see any big changes in looks. For me it's actually worse than VU9 even though I run on Veru High settings. White is to strong, I cant see how much animal oils I get in loot without using "tooltip" text. I have played a bit with the settings but to get the numbers readable evrything else is to dark IMO.

Patience is one of an EU players best friends, you have waithe 2,5 years now and if you wait another year you will probably start to see the benefits of a new graphical engine. Keep in mind, the first step is to port from old engine to new. When the porting is done MA will be able to add new content/experience that uses the new technology.

I run on
Nvidia 9800gtx with 1Gb

And 2GB RAM

Last edited:
You just grabed screen with sundawn lighting and you are wondering >D[/QUOTE]

Guess I was expecting more.:whiner: Nevermind.

I didn't experience lag in VU9 and don't do now eighter. But I share your thoughts about, is this it? I don't see any big changes in looks. For me it's actually worse than VU9 even though I run on Veru High settings. White is to strong, I cant see how much animal oils I get in loot without using "tooltip" text. I have played a bit with the settings but to get the numbers readable evrything else is to dark IMO.

Patience is one of an EU players best friends, you have waithe 2,5 years now and if you wait another year you will probably start to see the benefits of a new graphical engine. Keep in mind, the first step is to port from old engine to new. When the porting is done MA will be able to add new content/experience that uses the new technology.

I run on
Nvidia 9800gtx with 1Gb And 2GB RAM

My card is only 512, still.. enough I would think. Waiting is the problem for me, always waiting. Wait for content, no wait for graphics coz can't do content till graphics. Release graphics, oh they not quite done and can't put back content coz tune graphics. So wait for old taken away content for graphics.... and this is the graphics after 3 months tuning?

Sigh, I'm frustrated tired of "wait till we get our shit together". I know! Free play and skills! Wait for me for a change MA. <Tongue stick out smiley>:yay:

lol do you logged in and stand there and say it's crapy? realy?

Do some TP runs.. The planet is beautiful :)

TP runs? What the heck is a TP?

I am happy to crush ur expectations by saying, yep this is it. No go back to playing. :p

Good enough graphics for me :):

But MA still need to tweak it a bit more, fps in the servicecenters are way crappy.

bleh you easily pleased. Wanna marry me?:laugh:

Did you turn on Anti alis?

I run it with Nvidia GFX 275 gfxcard and an amd quad core cpu and 4gb ram
I run on a mix of medium and high settings only, with anti alisation x4 and that looks great in my point of view.

Maybe try to play a little with the setup m8, coz the CE2 is cool graphics, and HAS to look better than your pic tells..

Gl.

Did you turn on Anti alis?

I run it with Nvidia GFX 275 gfxcard and an amd quad core cpu and 4gb ram
I run on a mix of medium and high settings only, with anti alisation x4 and that looks great in my point of view.

Maybe try to play a little with the setup m8, coz the CE2 is cool graphics, and HAS to look better than your pic tells..

Gl.

I can't tell any difference with anti alias off or 16x.

Back