Is this part of the new Ad System?

hooters

Stalker
Society
Dark Hunters Inc.
Sexymom Hooters Hoots
Hello everybody,

I was out searching for a tailoring machine in Hadesheim C and got lost. I walked around a lot until i came across this picture on the wall...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

What do you make out of this picture? When i saw it, i thought of condoms... Am i thinking correctly or do you interpret this differently? Perhaps Trojan condoms and Lifestyles will have some nice Ads in Entropia :).

Wooooooot??? :eek: It would be so ironic if this is what the ads are... poor avatars can't have sex yet they have to see condom ads :D

Well it's open to interpretation of course and doesn't mean anything probably, almost zen-like posters...make of it what you will type stuff. Maybe the idea is we get intrigued to find more and Hades fills up with avas :laugh:

Thats definetly an ad to make you buy a horse with sharpened teeth!

I just truly wonder what message they wanted to send out with that picture :). Maybe some MA employee was just tired that day and thought we needed some sex-education...

Nevertheless, that Ad just confuses me a lot...

hooters said:
I just truly wonder what message they wanted to send out with that picture :). Maybe some MA employee was just tired that day and thought we needed some sex-education...

Nevertheless, that Ad just confuses me a lot...

There were ads similar to that in Zychion a long time ago,faded and buried in the rubble....looks almost the same actually as the one in your screenie.

Darkscorp said:
There were ads similar to that in Zychion a long time ago,faded and buried in the rubble....looks almost the same actually as the one in your screenie.

now that you mention Zychion (the city that was attacked by robots long ago), it could just as well be a form of ironic joke from the robots :D

the guy looks more like he got beat up then he is about to have sex!

perhaps, he should have worn his armor out to the club. then when he'd made that drunken advance on the beautiful woman at the bar he wouldn't have gotten his lip busted!

That ad sure makes you wonder alright.

wtf?

wtf its that ?
:tongue2:

Didnt you know about the hadeshiem crime rate at night? The massive population gets crazy there, alot of street gangs and hoodlums looking for an unarmored avatar to rob every minute. Im sure thats what it means. :)

Fergal said:
the guy looks more like he got beat up then he is about to have sex!

perhaps, he should have worn his armor out to the club. then when he'd made that drunken advance on the beautiful woman at the bar he wouldn't have gotten his lip busted!

Problem is, that Ad was in the clothes shop at Hades, why not at the armor shop?

jw350 said:
That ad sure makes you wonder alright.

It sure does :(. Wonder what other awesome Ads Massive Entertainment would put in our game :).

Isn´t that a crew member of the Starship Enterprise on the picture? The custume looks like it anyway...

those ads have been there since i have started. nothing to do with the ad system, they have always been around.

just surprised someone was inside hadesheim to see it, lol.

Skippie said:
those ads have been there since i have started. nothing to do with the ad system, they have always been around.

just surprised someone was inside hadesheim to see it, lol.

Perhaps they have been there for very long... i have been around for very long and never noticed it. People sometimes wander in weird places.

If that Ad were in the bar or armor shop, it might be better suited.

hooters said:
Perhaps they have been there for very long... i have been around for very long and never noticed it. People sometimes wander in weird places.

If that Ad were in the bar or armor shop, it might be better suited.

They have been around for the last couple of years, and look at the guy! If THAT doesn't protect you from the wildlife, what does? ;)

Wolf Grey said:
They have been around for the last couple of years, and look at the guy! If THAT doesn't protect you from the wildlife, what does? ;)

Poor guy... He looks like he got beaten up 10 times in one day. Now i know why Hadesheim became so empty, MA scared the people out...

hooters said:
Poor guy... He looks like he got beaten up 10 times in one day. Now i know why Hadesheim became so empty, MA scared the people out...

Marco runing around, screaming: "BOO!"

Back