Is this PC good?

Mooncazz

Provider
Society
Delta Force Elite
Kiara Moon Kindred
Hi again guys
Whilst researching things to upgrade my old clapped out PC ( upon your advice having abandoned the cheapo laptop idea) this has popped up for sale in my neighbourhood

* amd a10 6700 3. 7ghz * 8gb ram * msi a68hm-e33 v2 * thermaltake 600w font * cooler master hyper 103 * graphic gtx 680 2gb * box nox coolbay mx2 * 1tb hard drive * 2 front fan (led) and one back

Should I buy it? Looks good for EU to me

If I'm right can only support max 2gb GPU ( but I m probably wrong)

Thanx in advance again
(Translation is specs from Spanish so may read a bit strangely)

The memory size on the gpu is irrelevant to EU, I think my current card has 4Gb.

As for the PC it really depends on the price and the OS.

Last edited:
The memory size on the gpu is irrelevant to EU, the more the better I think my current card has 3Gb.

It really depends on the price and the OS.

300 euros

Doesn't say anything about OS but I was going to install windows 10 on old PC so can do so on this one if I need to

For 300 it might be worth a punt, just make sure it's Windows 10 64 bit you install.

Yes it's good.

I googled all the parts and they all seem quite high specs
Compared to sys requirements it looks like I can have high maybe v.high settings?

Its fine for todays gaming... Dont expect high end graphics in new titles with that GPU though. But its certainly enough to play everything decently if configuring graphics a bit.

For EU you should be fine. 300 EURO i would aim for that to be total price including windows 10 price... You can buy cheaper windows 10 keys online. They are OEM keys but works fine... Price usually between 10 - 20 Dollars... :)

it seems good!
personally don't prefer amd processors but systems with those on are kinda cheaper

Not sure how well the graphics will perform on that card, but you should be able to run, maybe at low / medium.

But for $300, you can't expect everything ;)

hey

will work fine on high setting entropia. stay chill and if you need to buy it mostly for EU go for it.

Gl

Only problem you might have is the thermals on that gpu, it's likely to be pretty noisy.

Thanx guys
Actually the main reason I thought it was a good system was the GPU, seemed really high up on a hierarchy list I found but that seem to be what most of you are concerned about.
Hmm ...

I've played EU on Wayyyyy worse. Good Luck :)

Its an older PC. I wouldn't pay more than $250-275 for it.

Computers are hardware so are neither good nor bad, simply a tool used for evil or good pursuits... At least until the akbal scouts arrive on earth

Back