Is time . to minning get new tools

Vadio

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Jhan Delarea Freitas
4-5yr ago i asked if mindark have any plans
To introduce finders and Excavator to people above rank 65

4 year come and now more and more miners sit around rank 80-90 , even so none progress is made
I come here to ask again for finders to rank 80-90-100-110-120-130

Also i love if mindark develop so mass extraction tools , to help reduce time us spend extract
Something like drone that consume oil and use you excav as base stats

Mining is too basic to have much more variation of tools. They're not going to add anything new when they're working on the new engine (allegedly). They'll do it then if they do. And they shouldn't do it until they revamp the entire crafting economy to support the influx of materials that your suggestions will create.

A good addition to mining it will be to raise time to time requirements needed to find a certain kind of mineral.
Not for all types ofc,just a small part.Mining as it is keep alot of players in the game..still they need more reasons to keep their skills and invest more in gear,tools

What i do with a new finder if the loot composition its the same for all players ? above lvl 30 finder till max we have atm.. its the same
What i do with a new excavator if i extract the same amount from a mining deed? ,lvl 1 or lvl 100 miner does not matter
Just to be faster? I dont see any top excavators(adjusted ,imp,mod) not even close to tier 10....Why so?

I'm still looking for my CDF Mining Submarine (L).

Large part of the universe is still unmined, it can't stay like that forever!

Mining is perfectly fine , if you want more excavation speed buy a mod excavator, this enables you to drop above 3 k peds with shitty d class already ...

If thats still to slow, go ahead and tier it to tier 10. Also dont worry about its decay... pays for it self after you Hit the valueables you wuld have missed without it

well if you dont understand why i ask.... or think is fine .. ok but i going keep ask

1 - fairness between hunt/minning/craft
2 - I have my own believes

After all mindark say . use max gear you can use , and highest gear in minning is rank 70 and rare

i am quite happy with mining - i mean if we have more possibility to cycle faster and easier the mu will just drop further

Last edited:
Its why i keep defend , to mindark stop overflow all this UL items
and i never asked here to be UL

People with minimal economy understand , know to get markup you need pay markup otherwise only mindark going win in long term

Back