Is UL Herman SIR-40 T5.5 ok as event prize? Feedback pls

JasonMaximusLan

Guardian
Society
USMC
Jason Maximus Landon
All right hunters...I'm thinking of hosting a hunting event in a month or so. I'm not sure of the time or place at this point. I want to get some feedback from the community and see how many would actually be interested in an event like this. I'm thinking of offering my Herman SIR-40 Tier 5.5 UL SIB BLP Rifle (Range 105.6) as the prize. Making a typical 1 hour hunt on a low-mid level mob (somewhere in the level 15-20 range) with a 100ped ticket price and make it highest single loot. Let me know your thoughts. If you would be interested in the event, add in available times you could participate. I'll add a pic of stats at a later time.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Herman_SIR-40

Maybe if you made it most loot, the people would flood in :)

Actually if you made it most loot you might get only a few of the top hunters and noone else will try to compete against them. Highest single loot is deffinatly the way to go to attract a wide base of hunters.

Actually if you made it most loot you might get only a few of the top hunters and noone else will try to compete against them. Highest single loot is deffinatly the way to go to attract a wide base of hunters.

That's the plan. I just assumed he was making a bad joke :) I'd like it to be most fair to a wide variety of people. So, it'd give the little people a chance to score an uber loot.

Back