Is your item "stuck" and not ticking at all?

We have a chip that's stuck for a long time at 8.64 (more than a month). We tried the "pass it around - it will tick" strategy and it didn't work either.
Zbanghiu's LP100 is at 9.97 since Mayhem. Before Mayhem he had 4 months without a tick. Zbang's LP is 117 TIR IIRC, our chip 76.
I also heard similar stories for high tier weapons where they're all stuck since mayhem. It's really annoying because at high tier, for high end weapons, you lock a lot of PEDs into materials...

Support says all items use the same system so it's not the item...

What's your experience with this? Anyone else in the same situation?
Thanks!
it will tick ... in the long term....

Over a mil ped and a month and a half, it finally happened, as everyone predicted, it ticked. Thanks for forwarding it!
MA head quarters be like, guys we need a tick. no ticky ticky, we have a tick revolt brewing :D

My stuff is much lower tier, since new apocalypse armor and new bgh gun but if anything shits been ticking like crazy lately and i cant keep up with buying crap... kinda sorry to say lol. But gratz on the gun finally moving again

MA head quarters be like, guys we need a tick. no ticky ticky, we have a tick revolt brewing :D
Nah I was just kidding ofc, but it does get frustrating towards the high tiers to stay stuck with so man mats ready to upgrade. Imagine Zbangiu's LP100 being at t9 for almost 2 years..

Have him try out fleshrippers maybe the tick rate from efficient hp/lvl mobs is better. I was getting around 1-2 ticks a day with the t9 lp100

Have him try out fleshrippers maybe the tick rate from efficient hp/lvl mobs is better. I was getting around 1-2 ticks a day with the t9 lp100
Tick rate for my LP100 was pretty crazy in the last 20 ticks, but I also had 1 month without any ticks. This was on Eomons Prowlers and then next month almost 20 ticks with 3 ticks in last day.

sHhhhPW.png

Seems like even the tiering system has waves...

Tier 10 takes 2^9 (or ~500) times longer than Tier 1 btw.

It might be not that bad.

The common tt rookie finder gains tiers at tremendous speed, like 0.15...0.25 every use (not even high TIR); however, the gains at t3 are about half of those at t0, not 1/8 of t0.

Of course, this isn't necessarily relevant to UL items.

My new armor is tier 2 in 3 days my gun stuck at 9.75 from my last message did 2 ticks today 🤦‍♂️

Same issue here: Gleamer t9.24, tr50, has not ticked once in about 150k ped cycled.

Using this thread to keep track: 250k cycled, no tick.
Did anybody observe if ticks are only depending on number of uses or if they also depend on cost of use? In other words, is a 9.x tick more probable if you have 9 enhancers on the item than if you have none?

Take care,
BBB

Using this thread to keep track: 250k cycled, no tick.
Did anybody observe if ticks are only depending on number of uses or if they also depend on cost of use? In other words, is a 9.x tick more probable if you have 9 enhancers on the item than if you have none?

Take care,
BBB
It seems as though it’s waves. On one wave I got 3 ticks in half an hour and on the other just 1. I’m at 9.80 now. Very random.

Back