Selling: Isis HL18 (Tier 10) - Base Damage/second: 95.3 HP - SIB Start Level 59!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

schaefer13

Old Alpha
Society
D-A-CH-S
Armin Tarjan Arrakis
Taking offers on the following nice gun:

Isis HL18 (Tier 10)

This is the only HL18 that exists in Entropia. And it is fully tiered to Tier 10!

More info: Isis HL18 in Entropiawiki

It's a superior weapon for Mayhem Category 7. I've rented it out some times for the Mayhems and it achieved often place 1-3. I don't think there will be anything better for those level requirements (SIB start Level 59, maxed at Level 63 Laser Pisoleer (Hit) and Ranged Laser (Dmg)) aside the Isis HL18 SGA edition (only two in game).

Here you can see it, equipped with 10 damage enhancers and the ArMatrix L-Amplifier 55B (L). If you prefer unlimited Amps, it works well with Hypercharged A105, A106, A204 or Hypercharged A204.

index.php

index.php

index.php

I have reached now Level 100 with it and can use many other pistols, so I decided to sell it. I'm not in a hurry for a sale.

Startbid: 60K
Instant Buyout: 90K (It is currently for sale for that price in my Crystal Palace shopping booth.)

After I get a startbid, the auction will run for 3 weeks two weeks.

A part of the payment can be done with CLDs.

Edit 10-31-21: Reduced the auction time to two weeks after I receive a starting bid.

Last edited:
This isn't the only one. There are two regular and an SGA.

I spent a year looking for this weapon and it shows up 2 weeks after I buy a Slugstorm T 10 lol.

GL with the sale.

Thank you! I'm pretty sure, this is the only one! I've never heard of anyone else, owning one. And we've got ALL the Tier HOFs from Tier 1 to Tier 10 for this weapon. There are two SGA HL18 in game, only one regular HL18.

Don't suppose you would like to let me rent it out on your behalf in my rental service? Might make finding buyers easier if they get to play with it first.

Thank you! I'm pretty sure, this is the only one! I've never heard of anyone else, owning one. And we've got ALL the Tier HOFs from Tier 1 to Tier 10 for this weapon. There are two SGA HL18 in game, only one regular HL18.

We should verify this if we can. I swear i remember two SGA dropping during SGA. I suppose I could be remembering wrong but I doubt it. I almost positive there are two non-SGA HL-18. I saw two people with a regular one at the same time, it was on CP in dome 4 about a year after SGA. As for there being two SGA, that I was not aware of. I know Star had an SGA for a while. Thought his was the only one.

I would bet dollars to cents the second one is locked in an inactive account somewhere. I have no idea if they are both T 10. You getting the tier hofs doesn't mean someone didn't tier one after you.

I'd love to figure out this mystery. I spent a long time trying to track down who had one.

I'd love to see how it compares to my Slugstorm.

We should verify this if we can. I swear i remember two SGA dropping during SGA. I suppose I could be remembering wrong but I doubt it. I almost positive there are two non-SGA HL-18. I saw two people with a regular one at the same time, it was on CP in dome 4 about a year after SGA. As for there being two SGA, that I was not aware of. I know Star had an SGA for a while. Thought his was the only one.

I would bet dollars to cents the second one is locked in an inactive account somewhere. I have no idea if they are both T 10. You getting the tier hofs doesn't mean someone didn't tier one after you.

I'd love to figure out this mystery. I spent a long time trying to track down who had one.

You could just be getting old...

I said above I remember two dropping during SGA, I meant to say BEFORE SGA.

My mistake. I really need to reread before I click post :D

Oh those memories... When SGA started, I wanted to loot something nice. At this time I was around with my Isis HL14 and camped Hogglos for weeks. Got nothing and so finally I changed to spiders. Well, a few days after my change the two HL18 SGA editions dropped. And from what? Hogglo... The spiders gave me nothing, too. Was hunting them, when Stryker ran around there and got a MM SGA...

The SGA time was in autumn 2009. A year after SGA in August 2010 I bought the HL18 together with a soc mate from Maki Zen Toki. It is very possible, that you saw me with my soc mate in CP Dome 4. We were hunting with similar looking weapons (Isis Hl14 and Isis HL18). Up to now my favorite mob is still Aurli (says EntropiaLife).

It took us until November 2015 to bring the HL18 up to Tier 10. I know, that it is no prove, that there is no other HL18. There may be another one on an inactive account, but I've never heard of it. I don't think anyone except MA could give us a definitve answer. Only if there is another HL18 in existence.

The Slugstorm is a very similar weapon, only the level requirements are much higher for the Slugstorm. So for the Mayhem events, the HL18 should do better.

Oh those memories... When SGA started, I wanted to loot something nice. At this time I was around with my Isis HL14 and camped Hogglos for weeks. Got nothing and so finally I changed to spiders. Well, a few days after my change the two HL18 SGA editions dropped. And from what? Hogglo... The spiders gave me nothing, too. Was hunting them, when Stryker ran around there and got a MM SGA...

The SGA time was in autumn 2009. A year after SGA in August 2010 I bought the HL18 together with a soc mate from Maki Zen Toki. It is very possible, that you saw me with my soc mate in CP Dome 4. We were hunting with similar looking weapons (Isis Hl14 and Isis HL18). Up to now my favorite mob is still Aurli (says EntropiaLife).

It took us until November 2015 to bring the HL18 up to Tier 10. I know, that it is no prove, that there is no other HL18. There may be another one on an inactive account, but I've never heard of it. I don't think anyone except MA could give us a definitve answer. Only if there is another HL18 in existence.

The Slugstorm is a very similar weapon, only the level requirements are much higher for the Slugstorm. So for the Mayhem events, the HL18 should do better.

It is entirely possible it was you two I saw.

Is be interested to solve this mystery.

SGA was fun. I looted some SGA armor. Vigi and something else I don't remember.

I had a buying post for this gun at two points; ~sigh, too bad it wasn’t meant to be in this time line.

I rented this gun during an event and won, best cat 7 dps I think, atleast one of the best.

Hello everyone, hello Armin,

this HL 18 is the only one in the game. That was, among other things, the reason why we bought them!

Stay healthy!

Greetings TK Tombraider Todeskommando

PS .: hope the Google Translater worked ✌️

Hello everyone, hello Armin,

this HL 18 is the only one in the game. That was, among other things, the reason why we bought them!

Stay healthy!

Greetings TK Tombraider Todeskommando

PS .: hope the Google Translater worked ✌️
I'm reasonably sure this isn't the only one.

I'm working on finding the other one.

Hope we can figure this one out. Doubt support will tell me.

I'm reasonably sure this isn't the only one.
I'm working on finding the other one.
I've made a support case. Let's wait, if MA will give us an answer. If there is only one Isis HL18 in game (untill now), MA will be the only one, who can give us a definitive answer.

You were right here. I just got an answer from support:

Hi Armin,

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately this is not something that we can assist your with.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Folke | Entropia Universe Support

Hi Armin,

Kind regards,

Nah you are just unlucky that you got the support agent that in his whole career never gave answer to question in support case, or actually helped someone.

Hi Armin,

Kind regards,

Yeah, I figured this would be their answer. Typical MA.

Huhu, that is normal, would not behave differently when it comes to my company. But that's not the point :). This weapon is the only one in the game and that's a fact! Greeting tk

So, with what we know now, there is one HL18, and two HL18 SGA in game - somewhere?

So, with what we know now, there is one HL18, and two HL18 SGA in game - somewhere?
Thats if the accounts are still active and have not been wiped due to their new rules...

Huhu, that is normal, would not behave differently when it comes to my company. But that's not the point :). This weapon is the only one in the game and that's a fact! Greeting tk
How exactly is that a fact when you can't verify it?

Quite possible, hardly a fact.

Now that mindark removed competitive mayhems this is no longer best in category weapon. In addition the inflation bubble has kind of busted, M83s dropping over 20k, etc. Are you going to adjust the price to reflect the market or keep it at that price?

Now that mindark removed competitive mayhems this is no longer best in category weapon. In addition the inflation bubble has kind of busted, M83s dropping over 20k, etc. Are you going to adjust the price to reflect the market or keep it at that price?
Not really.

If there is not much interest in the HL18 at the moment, I will just keep it.

Not really.

If there is not much interest in the HL18 at the moment, I will just keep it.
I mean i want it, but the price you are asking is overly inflated, I couldnt even rent it because no one would want to put up collateral for it because they would think it was a fraud attempty. I had tons of weapons that were mayhem event category winners. they lost probably 50% of their value because of the change. And with your gun being top in it's category most of its potential value came from that.

I received a starting bid of 60k. Reduced the auction time to two weeks, so the gun will be sold for 60k at November 14th, if I won't get a higher bid.

I mean i want it, but the price you are asking is overly inflated, I couldnt even rent it because no one would want to put up collateral for it because they would think it was a fraud attempty. I had tons of weapons that were mayhem event category winners. they lost probably 50% of their value because of the change. And with your gun being top in it's category most of its potential value came from that.
Well the interest in the gun for 60k is still there. I've made some runs with smaller weapons this mayhem and the results (points, tokens, strongboxes) have not been very nice. I would assume that dps is still the king for the mayhem events. And the HL18 and HL18 SGA edition are still the best choices for highest damage/s at around level 60 laser pistol.

The gun has been sold. Thread can be closed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back