Islands...

• Thread starter Deleted member 23278
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23278

I decided to re-install the game as I forgot
to TT some shit I had left over... I notice some tiny new islands south of PA... the first one I landed on has what seems to be a landing pad or potentialy a TP.... they are too small to be of any real use......could the latest con be to sell these tiny islands to players?

Those islands have been there for quite a while.

Lets see if I got this right, you returned to the game only to TT some stuff... then you found Jennifers Island (yes that is the name of the island you landed on), along with some other islands and... you had to go to the forum straight away to make some whiny assumptions (yes, saying it like you did (con) is whiny)? :confused: Really?

The islands SW of PA are the Medusa Head islands that were bought at a surprisingly low price, I am sure the buyers were VERY happy with it. The small islands between are fillers, obviously. Barely anything there except some fish.

No.. new islands have appeared.
i logged in at PA and there was new land.

No.. new islands have appeared.
i logged in at PA and there was new land.

Oh really. And the last time you logged in would be...?

In fact, would you mind posting a screenie of your map? If there are any islands there that were not present months ago I'll eat my Opalo.

Oh really. And the last time you logged in would be...?

In fact, would you mind posting a screenie of your map? If there are any islands there that were not present months ago I'll eat my Opalo.

MMMMM opalo and trox steaks. :drool:

-Bemo-

1 week ago... good luck....

No new islands have been added in the last few months so...

EDIT: In fact Jennifers Island, the northernmost of the islands south of PA (and the one with the landing platform), was there already when PA was remade the last time.

No new islands have been added in the last few months so...

EDIT: In fact Jennifers Island, the northernmost of the islands south of PA (and the one with the landing platform), was there already when PA was remade the last time.

haha..look..if i'm wrong..then i'm wrong. lifes too short to give a shit about mistakes... I learned that from MindArk. :wise:

Back