Suggestion: Isn't the Mayhem a global event ?

~ Cirrus ~

Prowler
MA, could you make it possible to access the Codex of Mayhem creatures from all planets ?

It seems to me that the Mayhem is supposed to be a universe-wide event, so why hasn't it been done yet ?
(it has already been asked during the Halloween Mayhem)

Also, in the same way, it would be nice to be able to access the FFA from all planets as well.
If this event is supposed to be global, then why do players have to stay on Caly ?
Why not just add a FFA NPC on each planet.

:coffee:

Yeah had the same issue back in time when i participated to the Halloween one, as i was on Next Island.

Even opened a support case about it, as initially i thought it was a bug... Then the support confirmed i had to get my ass back on Calypso.

And as another forum user already said :

Is this another MA move to favour their own planet

Well... They clearly don't want to see all their users staying too long on other planets, MA is the boss after all :king:

And Calypso land owners won't tell you that it's bad :evilking: (i don't own any...)

About the Codex, we can already hunt these mobs from any planets, and so progress the mission.
This is logical that we should be able to check and take reward also, from the same location we hunt.
I think it's just an omission for now.

As for the FFA, I don't know, but think it would be nice.

Back